News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Dear Mr. Nephew Twiddleton

Started by Cainad (dec.), July 20, 2013, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

We hope this letter finds you well. We are writing to you regarding a certain Doktor Blight, who recently left several possessions in our care, with instruction to refer matters of his estate to you. More precisely, a shipping container was dropped off in our office parking lot in the middle of the night with a sticky note on the door which reads:

"Pls. direct all questions and concerns to Nephew Twiddleton. It's his mess to deal with now. -Dktr. Blight"

Note that we have no record or indication of Doktor Blight's current whereabouts or state of being; we are assuming that he has either passed or elaborately faked his own death to pawn off certain matters of interest onto you. The details are not our business, and we leave it to you to figure out specifics of the situation.

The container itself appears to be on lease from a nearby shipping company, so we advise that you deal with the contents as quickly as possible so the container can be returned. The contents that we have been able to inventory thus far are:

• One (1) copy of the "D" volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica
  • One (1) burlap sack containing what appear to be several high-quality theatrical wigs in a variety of colors and styles
  • Several grams of silvery metallic pellets in an unlabeled ziploc bag
  • An assortment of optical glass lenses, carefully packed in foam
  • Four (4) Singer brand sewing machines
  • Two (2) wooden crates secured shut with heavy steel wire
  • Several locked filing cabinets

An overwhelming odor began wafting from the back of the container after the first few minutes of searching and logging the contents, so the remainder will be up to you to identify. Please respond ASAP.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Legal Firm

Nephew Twiddleton

Dear uncle cainad-
Ah that guy certainly did have interesting collections. I believe that the contents may contain some clues about either his whereabouts or ultimate fate- he did mention in passing a potential opportunity in denmark which may explain the britannica. Though why he didnt consult google is a bit of a mystery. I may have to look through his files for other info. In the meantime would you be able to tell me how many wigs are in there? If some are missing we may be able to conjecture what his current disguise is. Sometimes its not whats there so much as what isnt that says the most.
Your favorite nephew
Twid
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 20, 2013, 08:07:28 PM
Dear uncle cainad-
Ah that guy certainly did have interesting collections. I believe that the contents may contain some clues about either his whereabouts or ultimate fate- he did mention in passing a potential opportunity in denmark which may explain the britannica. Though why he didnt consult google is a bit of a mystery. I may have to look through his files for other info. In the meantime would you be able to tell me how many wigs are in there? If some are missing we may be able to conjecture what his current disguise is. Sometimes its not whats there so much as what isnt that says the most.
Your favorite nephew
Twid

Re: Wigs, etc

Our intern counted 12 wigs, all of good quality and made from actual human hair, making these actually quite expensive commodities to be stuffed into a burlap sack. All of them either varieties of brown, black, blond, or gray hair; no red hair wigs to be seen.

The silvery metallic pellets have been identified by a nearby laboratory as pure silicon. The pellets are all less than half an inch in diameter.

We found the keys to the filing cabinets duct-taped to the underside of the wooden crates, but have not opened any of the files out of respect for your executorship over these items. We have enclosed a packet of files from the top drawer of one of the cabinets for your perusal (they already smelled of pepper when we opened the cabinet, we assure you).

Regards,
Some Legal Geeks