News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

The End of the World is coming, and You may die!

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, December 05, 2010, 12:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

The fans of Family Radio Inc., a Christian radio network, have sponsored dozens of different billboards in select cities around the country proclaiming the exact date when Jesus is coming back. May 21st, 2011.

The Rapture is going to be a great day for God's people but awful for everyone else, said Allison Warden, 29, who orchestrated Nashville's billboard campaign. She's a volunteer with WeCanKnow.com, a website set up by followers of Family Radio. She and other fans designed the billboards, along with T-shirts, bumper stickers and postcards to get Camping's predictions out.

She is absolutely sure that Camping's prediction is right. "It's a certainty," she said.

According to [Family Radio founder Harold] Camping's prediction, the Rapture will happen exactly 7,000 years from the date that God first warned people about the flood. He said the flood happened in 4990 B.C., on what would have been May 21 in the modern calendar. God gave Noah one week of warning. Since one day equals 1,000 years for God, that means there was a 7,000-year interval between the flood and rapture.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101201/NEWS06/12010350/Nashville+billboards+claim+Jesus+will+ret
urn+May+21++2011
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Gray Jester

That's silly.  Everyone knows that the world is going to end on December 21st, 2012.  This May 21st nonsense is ridiculous.
I am a surrealist.  It makes me feel more knightly.

Juana

:lulz: I love this mixing of literal Young Earthism with "time for God is different than it is for us!"
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Does this mean all these people who believe this will be disposing of their worldly belongings leading up to this?

Dysnomia

actually Jesus is supposed to come back when we least expect it.  That's what I was taught in christian internment camp High School. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Salty

Quote from: SARAH PALIN on December 05, 2010, 12:58:42 AM
actually Jesus is supposed to come back when we least expect it.  That's what I was taught in christian internment camp High School. 
He's always in the last place you look.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Hover Cat on December 05, 2010, 12:45:56 AM
:lulz: I love this mixing of literal Young Earthism with "time for God is different than it is for us!"

It's just precious, isn't it?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Alty on December 05, 2010, 02:08:17 AM
He's always in the last place you look.

So is Yog-Sothoth.

The last place you'll ever look.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

themenniss

I expect these billboards to be mocked/altered and i hope for many good pics. i would help but i can't swim the Atlantic.
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I have relayed this to a friend of mine who thinks the world will end Dec 2012. She says "cool we will have months of time without them before the world ends".

Awesome. I'm going to loot peoples' houses and steal their Pepsi while I wait for the world to end.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

These Christians are doing us a favor then. If they're constantly expecting the End Times, then it won't happen. Yay!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Epimetheus

Will he just be appearing as a 30-year-old man? Or will he be born this May and take 30 years to get to messiah level?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Epimetheus on December 06, 2010, 09:06:52 AM
Will he just be appearing as a 30-year-old man? Or will he be born this May and take 30 years to get to messiah level?

Fully grown. Revelation only mentions one birth, and it's not Jesus.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman