News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Trippin' Again (HIPPY POETRY)

Started by Zurtok Khan, May 06, 2005, 07:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Sepiaalice cooper used to be god but then he retired.

i clearly remember him as god when i was 12-14 or something and filled with pre-teen angst.
Check the link, he is touring Europe this spring and summer.  I don 't think he ever retired, but he has slowed down a bit.  He has been married to the same woman for almost 30 years and he is a grandfather, hehehe :twisted:

I think the point of Sepia's post was not that Alice retired from the music biz, he retired from being GOD.

I think it came about somwhere between almost drinking himself to death, and becomeing a semi-pro golfer.

"Teenage Landslide" is a work of genius.

Seeing Alice Cooper in golf pants?  Not so much.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Sepiaalice cooper used to be god but then he retired.

i clearly remember him as god when i was 12-14 or something and filled with pre-teen angst.
Check the link, he is touring Europe this spring and summer.  I don 't think he ever retired, but he has slowed down a bit.  He has been married to the same woman for almost 30 years and he is a grandfather, hehehe :twisted:

I think the point of Sepia's post was not that Alice retired from the music biz, he retired from being GOD.

I think it came about somwhere between almost drinking himself to death, and becomeing a semi-pro golfer.

"Teenage Landslide" is a work of genius.

Seeing Alice Cooper in golf pants?  Not so much.

The golf pants :shudder: :shock:

Ghost In The Machine

The golf pants = teh W1N.

I am surrounded by heathens.