News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

The only music you'll ever need from now on...

Started by Cainad (dec.), February 11, 2014, 12:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

...because you'll have gone deaf after this FUCKING MASTERPIECE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ6anurfuw

(it's an orchestra played entirely by people who are using instruments they don't know how to use)

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cuddlefish

'What is ape to man but a laughingstock or painful embarrassment?'

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Johnny

Nietzsche rolling around his coffin, while a mirror cracked and a thousand dogs howled.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Another sign I'm a total hipster: I knew who you were talking about before I clicked the link.

The Portsmouth Sinfonia is kind of awesome.  Brian Eno used them on the track "Put A Straw Under Baby" off the album Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy).  It really works.

Now, I'm off to buy some skinny jeans.

EK WAFFLR

Portsmouth Sinfonia has been a favorite for years and years! Love'em
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."