News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Urine luck (or shits and giggles?)

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, August 08, 2009, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Disclaimer: This idea came out of the toilet paper squares in Cram's "Lesser Poop" issue of intermittens, and may or may not be quite as original as I think it is.

Some urinals, rather than having cakes, have little rubber pads. My idea was to stencil/paint words like "FREEDOM", "LOVE", "JUSTICE", etc. onto the urinal pads and then put them back in the urinal. Anyone using the urinal will be pissing on love/freedom/justice/equality/liberty/fraternity and then have trouble flushing it ;-)

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

I'm not fishing anything out of a pisser.

The pan's a one-way ride.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

bds

A good idea, but pulling a urinal pad out of a urinal, stencilling it, and then putting it back in is disgusting. If you could get a hold of a load of new ones it would be worth it.

fragranceofheather

Howzabout a sharpie? Stencils and paint are time consuming. Someone will catch you.

bds

Quote from: fragranceofheather on August 08, 2009, 10:28:28 PM
Howzabout a sharpie? Stencils and paint are time consuming. Someone will catch you.

Sticking sharpie into urinal = bad.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: BDS on August 08, 2009, 10:27:59 PM
If you could get a hold of a load of new ones it would be worth it.

I like this idea. Originally I was thinking about doing it with toilets with some thick paper that can't flush, but the problem with that is that janitors might remove it. If it is in a urinal and doesn't obstruct normal functioning, nobody will reach into the urinal to remove it.

Also, you will often get urinals with more than one of those pads, so you don't even need to remove the old one as long as you can find new ones.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

fragranceofheather

No. You take the rubber thingie out of the urinal, rinse it off if you want or need to, duck into a stall or whatever, sharpie the desired message onto the thingie, then return it to its post.

bds

Blocking toilets is very bad. There is nothing worse than going into a stall to take a dump and there being a fuckload of tissue in there because some dickweed thought it would be funny. I mean, public toilets are shitty enough, right? And yeah. I actually kinda like the idea of doing it with new ones, because you're pulling a little jake and making public toilets nicer.

Fragrance, taking things out of the urinal is also bad.

Dimocritus

The funny thing about this is that I have actually seen real pisser pads that had the American flag on them accompanied with the word "freedom." They weren't playing a joke though, they were simply too stupid to realize what they were doing.

Edit: They were probably made in china.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I guess that's an angle I hadn't thought of -- having stuff that could be mistaken for being well-intentioned rather than subversive.

We could put crosses and peace signs and little hearts and ponies on them!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I guess that urinal pads have more or less the same functionality as bathroom stalls in terms of memebomb propogation -- or close to it. If you really gotta go, you won't head to another bathroom just because using the urinals would mean pissing on "PEACE" or "OUR TROOPS" or "THE CONSTITUTION" or "THE BIBLE".

bds

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on August 08, 2009, 11:25:22 PM
I guess that urinal pads have more or less the same functionality as bathroom stalls in terms of memebomb propogation -- or close to it. If you really gotta go, you won't head to another bathroom just because using the urinals would mean pissing on "PEACE" or "OUR TROOPS" or "THE CONSTITUTION" or "THE BIBLE".

Fuck it, I'd aim for a urinal that said that on it.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

You could kind of go wild with it. I mean, having "FREEDOM" or "JESUS" as a urinal mat might be arguably potentially non-satirical, but what about a urinal mat that said "FLUFFY KITTENS" or "CHICKEN SOUP"?

fragranceofheather

how about "YOUR MOM". BDS, what's bad about taking the rubber thingie out of a urinal? That doesn't make sense. Someone eventually takes it out, is that bad? Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but I think you're stupid.

I call taking the rubber thingie out of the urinal with your bare teeth, then masturbating with the hand you're not using to sharpie "I THINK YOU'RE STUPID" onto it.

Dimocritus

Quotehow about "YOUR MOM"

:lulz:

"I just pissed on your mom!"

Just sayin'...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"