Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LMNO

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

IM ABOUT TO SHIT MYSELF WITH JOY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

LMNO

ANOTHER DUTCHSPAG GOOOOOOOOOAL!

Did you see that corner kick bend? Brilliant.

BADGE OF HONOR

[09:24] <@badge> BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[09:24] <@badge> YEAH
[09:24] <@badge> YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

There isn't much grace and beauty in this game. It's pretty brutal.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I NEED THIS TO BE OVER NOW BEFORE I HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LMNO

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Well done to the Netherlands.  Must've been unusual for them, playing as the underdog.  I had hoped they would win, and now Brazil is out of the world cup, the possibility of other teams achieving victory are significantly better.

Unfortunately, had one of the Brazilian boys here at work crying a little, but he's better now.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube