LHX

i take no responsibility for how you interpret messages
neat hell

Laz

lol :0)

So, whats your beef with my website?
Laz.

LHX

dam you read a lot more into what gets said than what actually appears on the screen

is this a trend of yours?

the layout and design is nice
neat hell

Laz

sorry, its the English in me :0)

You flatter me, i'm really not out to represent anyone/thing, or push anything on to you lot here. The site does what it says on the opening page, serving as a dump of stuff for me to remember.
Laz.

LHX

you do acknowledge the inconsistencies between the angle you have been coming from here, and the picture you paint on your site, right?
neat hell

LMNO

It's a Pensive!

Ack!

Damn, that just slipped out.  sorry.

LMNO
-beats his Harry Potter geekdom back in it's cage.

Laz

The site is a journey, i'm at the leading edge of that journey, not at the beginning. Soon the BIP will be entered on the site as my newest discovery :0)
Laz.

LHX

neat hell

LMNO

You really don't want to know.

LHX

Quote from: Laz on December 20, 2006, 03:15:31 PM
The site is a journey, i'm at the leading edge of that journey, not at the beginning. Soon the BIP will be entered on the site as my newest discovery :0)
English translation?
neat hell

Laz

QuoteThe site is a journey, i'm at the leading edge of that journey, not at the beginning. Soon the BIP will be entered on the site as my newest discovery :0)

English translation?

I assume you mean that the site starts with a call for help "cause everythings so fucked up and my life is a mess" message?

If so then i've come a long way in six years, the site is a historical document for me, so i can see where i've been.
Laz.

AFK

How do you know you are at the "leading edge" ?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Laz

fair point, i've been round a few loops! but there is still detectable movement.
Laz.

LHX

so - rather than bringing up issues that we have already discussed here - why wouldnt you give us the benefit of the doubt and/or do some archiving to see whether we had some dogmatic agenda?

what has led you to be of the nature of making so many assumptions?

does it have something to do with this soul torturing business?
neat hell