News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

An exercise for BIPers and GSPers

Started by AFK, February 16, 2007, 02:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Doc Howl on February 16, 2007, 04:28:21 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 16, 2007, 04:23:59 PM
I'm in the same boat as LMNO.  There are about two Discordians in this town, in total.

Count your blessings.  On the other hand, we get one real recruit for every 100 morons, so we get a couple of new people a year to help keep things gummed up.  The hardest thing is avoiding the "royalty" problem.  You know, where you get the urge to lord it over the people who haven't been fukcing around for the last quarter century.  On the plus side, that's good for maintaining a sense of perspective.

Yeah, I can see that being a problem.  I tend to keep it quiet, but will admit to being one if its not going to muck up something.  After all, if too many people knew, I'd have to change tack from infiltration and messing about to causing paranoia, and thats just too much work for me.

LMNO

"Only questions about hair."

Priceless.  I was very impressed.

Doc Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 16, 2007, 04:34:17 PM
"Only questions about hair."

Priceless.  I was very impressed.

Tell me they aren't card-carrying Discordians.  I dare you.
GET IT OFF ME!

LMNO

If they're not, they should be recruited immediately.  I'll see what I can find out.

AFK

I'm having a bad day so I don't think I was in my right mind when I came up with this thing. 
er
And the more I think about it the more I realize it didn't really make sense, though since it's spurred 3 pages of responses I guess strinking from the record isn't appropriate.

It just seems that some of us can comment on certain parts of the BIP metaphor better than others because of our knowledge base/experience base/etc.  I guess I was just trying to get at where we all were, individually, with that.  But since this thing is ever evolving it really isn't appropriate as it can easily change a week from now. 

Anyway, I'm going to go bash my head against the wall some more.  Thanks.   :argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.