News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

The Black Iron Prison (v 1.0)- Translated

Started by AFK, August 06, 2007, 06:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Looks like we made an impression on at least one person, enough so that they actually translated and posted the thing. 

http://orkutcidio.wordpress.com/2007/07/24/black-iron-prison-parte-1-de-3/
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Oh fucking RAH!

De SSOOKN:

Manter a cren?ßa em um comportamento iluminado ?© trabalho duro. Tentar interpretar isso na vida real ?© trabalho duro. N?£o tentar tirar essa merda da cabe?ßa de pessoas idiotas ?© trabalho duro.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

guest7654

AFK

By the way, I've invited the Rev. Peterson Cekemp to our humble abode here.  I hope he is able to make it. 

B_M_W

It made me laugh, because I couldn't help imagining TGGR ranting out loud in portuguese.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 07, 2007, 03:31:27 PM
It made me laugh, because I couldn't help imagining TGGR ranting out loud in portuguese.

Amazing. :lol:

I rather enjoy ranting in French, so perhaps I shall experiment with translating some of the PD into French just for the lulz of it. And then maybe I'll record me reading it in angry half-drunken, chain-smoking French, because that'll be good for super lulz.

Of course, these are things I say and may never do... We'll see!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 07, 2007, 03:31:27 PM

Me too, but I didn't laugh because I also imagined a throng of rioting Brazilians in the background.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Hey kid, welcome to prison
                                                          \

Kill yourself                FUCK THE BODY
              /                             /

(EDIT: rehosted images)

AFK

Those crazy red x's.  You never know what they'll do next.   :D

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on August 08, 2007, 03:09:22 AM
     Kill yourself                FUCK THE BODY
              /                             /

Win.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Payne

AFK

I set-up Rev. Peterson Cekemp with v2 of the BIP.  And he says he will be joining us when his account is approved.  (Sorry if I'm building you up too much Rev. PC but it's been real quiet lately and we're anxious for some new blood.)   :D

Payne

He was poking around here last night, but didn't post.

Peterson Silva

I tried to post, but when I clicked the "post" button, the site failed, and then I got hopeless to post all I have written again. So I just gave it up, and that's the reason why I'm trying to make a short message, AND copying all I'm writing, just in case it happens again.

And hello everybody, by the way =D
babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along