News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

The Black Iron Prison (v 1.0)- Translated

Started by AFK, August 06, 2007, 06:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

HOWDY

....yeah, sorry, no creativity at the moment.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Peterson Silva

Wow
I like Darth Vader.

And now the message is short, it simply worked. ¬¬
babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along

Payne

Peterson Silva

babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: Rev. Peterson Cekemp on August 09, 2007, 12:56:05 AM
I tried to post, but when I clicked the "post" button, the site failed, and then I got hopeless to post all I have written again. So I just gave it up, and that's the reason why I'm trying to make a short message, AND copying all I'm writing, just in case it happens again.

And hello everybody, by the way =D

The forest of faggotry welcomes you.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

AFK

Welcome.  Glad to see you hear.  We're in a bit of a lull here on the boards, but we think it's summer stuff.  Some of our posters are in college and tend to be more active once they are back in school.  But, we're always glad to have some new cats join in on our fun. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Peterson Silva

Doktor Loki

Quote from: Netaungrot on August 08, 2007, 12:04:33 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 07, 2007, 03:31:27 PM
It made me laugh, because I couldn't help imagining TGGR ranting out loud in portuguese.

Me too, but I didn't laugh because I also imagined a throng of rioting Brazilians in the background.

Does not compute.

Rioting Brazilians = no laugh?

Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

Peterson Silva

Hi guys

I got the second version and I translated it. It wasn't that hard because there were some texts I've already translated, and I really had fun working on the rest.

So, here's the result, in the same posts (it is divided into 3 posts):
http://orkutcidio.wordpress.com/2007/07/24/black-iron-prison-parte-1-de-3/
http://orkutcidio.wordpress.com/2007/07/24/black-iron-prison-parte-2-de-3/
http://orkutcidio.wordpress.com/2007/07/24/black-iron-prison-parte-3-de-3/

Payne

Sorry, not talking to Brazilians just now.

~~~Payne: Not a fan of Felipe Massa.

Triple Zero

i can't read portugeese, but i congratulate you on the effort!

:mittens:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

The Fixer

How do you do, fellow discordians?

I would like to know, if (by any reason), someone has saved this translation of the Black Iron Prison. I was talking with some discordian mates from Brasil, and I reached this topic. I tried to talk with Peterson, by facebook, but he deleted his blog (and all the docs).
I would like to know if you guys have the translation of 'A Prisão de Aço Negro', so I could share it with other mates. Because it's a fine piece of book, I'm willing to translate it, but If someone already did it, it would be much easy to share it.

PS1: Yeah, I tried the wayback machinen didn't got shit.
PS2: Was the best console I ever had.

Safety and Peace.
Timoteo Pinto, Tae Ateh, Monty Cantsin, Karen Karnak, Karen Eliot, Luther Blisset, são todos sintomas da mesma cura, são sinais vitais enviados pela DEUSA, Éris.