News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Intermittens: The non-Discordian Issue

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, May 21, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on May 21, 2010, 02:33:40 PM
So I was talking to this friend of mine the other day, and he says it would be really cool to publish a magazine, but its just a rather large amount of effort doin that sorta thing on your own right?

Actually, it's not that much? I mean sure it's no LOLcat or quicky WOMP, but the hardest thing for professional magazines is to publish one every month, just publishing a single issue once is just a question of getting 24 pages of awesome shit together.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on May 21, 2010, 02:33:40 PMSo I was talking to this friend of mine the other day, and he says it would be really cool to publish a magazine, but its just a rather large amount of effort doin that sorta thing on your own right? 

I made the first issue of Intermittens in six hours. Anybody can do it, the only thing stopping you is the idea that it's actually hard.

(luckily, manta obscura had already collected all the content in the Insightful Post Dump)

Faust

That's a redirection folder, It's not actually relevant any more so you can delete it if you want.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

DETAILS ON CONSTRUCTION OF THE CRAMULUS FOLDER
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on July 22, 2013, 07:06:33 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 10, 2013, 06:53:16 PM
DETAILS ON CONSTRUCTION OF THE CRAMULUS FOLDER

:?

You aren't cleared for that information, Cramulus.

If that's even your real name.
Molon Lube

Faust

minuspace

Quote from: Cramulus on May 21, 2010, 03:24:41 PM
I think this idea's alright, but I'm confused. If the issue has nothing to do with discord, why would you make it an intermittens issue as opposed to coming up with your own one-shot magazine brand?

I mean, I realize that there are no rules for what you can write an intermittens about, but I wonder what the intent is. It's not like we have a huge loyal readerbase that will get your publication to hundreds of new eyeballs.
Discordia is all about having nothing to do with discord :lulz:

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on July 29, 2015, 05:32:00 AM
I miss RB.. What happened to him?

I dunno, that was like five years ago, I don't even remember him.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 29, 2015, 03:36:38 PM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on July 29, 2015, 05:32:00 AM
I miss RB.. What happened to him?

I dunno, that was like five years ago, I don't even remember him.

FUCK

Intermittens was that fucking long ago?