News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Screaming At The Mole Hills of Madness

Started by 3n1g, December 05, 2013, 02:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3n1g

Do you remember how, when I was a youth, I would run from one side of the house to the other; or walk down one side of the block, cross and walk down the other side, cross and create a closed loop? That is how I feel about my mind/body/self/ego. I am bouncing off the walls of this section of world. I've explored every part of the BIP I have access to. And the trenches of so-called 'well worn footpaths' that decorate the common areas and my cell have grown too deep to continue passing in them, for fear of drowning in my own over wroughtness. As I sit and swig back a gallon of heaven's hog piss, I reminisce on how I got into all of this and boy, what a hot hot mess.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: 3n1g on December 05, 2013, 02:56:33 AM
Do you remember how, when I was a youth, I would run from one side of the house to the other; or walk down one side of the block, cross and walk down the other side, cross and create a closed loop? That is how I feel about my mind/body/self/ego. I am bouncing off the walls of this section of world. I've explored every part of the BIP I have access to. And the trenches of so-called 'well worn footpaths' that decorate the common areas and my cell have grown too deep to continue passing in them, for fear of drowning in my own over wroughtness. As I sit and swig back a gallon of heaven's hog piss, I reminisce on how I got into all of this and boy, what a hot hot mess.

Why would we remember your childhood?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you want to run a successful BIP troll, you should probably read it first. Although, admittedly, not everyone who succeeds at that troll has: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,13141.0.html
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: ErisOh.  Well, then, stop.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 03:10:10 AM

Shit, I don't even remember mine.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 05, 2013, 05:53:19 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 03:10:10 AM

I have trouble remembering mine too.

Jesus, am I going to forget my 20s just as easily when I'm 50?

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 05:55:11 AM

With any luck you'll just remember the awesome shit. :P

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 05, 2013, 05:56:20 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 05:55:11 AM

I'll take it

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 05:57:18 AM

I'll take it

Sold! To the gentleman guitar wielder in the long coat!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 05, 2013, 05:59:14 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 05:57:18 AM

I'll take it

Sold! To the gentleman guitar wielder in the long coat!

The music I'll definitely remember. Gigging is something that, especially when starting out, you feel very ambivalent about, since a certain degree of masochism and bumbling about comes with the territory.

Payne

I didn't have a childhood. I sprang fully formed from the forehead of some right-wing extremist mountain man.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Payne on December 05, 2013, 06:15:33 AM
I didn't have a childhood. I sprang fully formed from the forehead of some right-wing extremist mountain man.

The only time Payne pit out someone's hayd.

The Good Reverend Roger

WE HAVE ONLY ONE HOT MESS, AND HIS NAME IS ECH.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.