News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

So, You Say You're Leaving PD Forever.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 02, 2012, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

QuoteThank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

hxxp://www.paganforum.com/showthread.php?5246-Urban-Legends-Tarot-etc

Might have a ban jacket before sundown.  :lulz:

ETA: Post still isn't showing.
Censored for asking an Eldurh to show concrete, scientific proof of "astral gunk".  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Oh, and that the generally used disclaimers are "for entertainment purposes only" and "Advisors who provide information are not to diagnose illnesses, provide treatments, or prescribe medications through the site. And by using the site, you agree that you shall not use it to seek any of the foregoing."  :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Ah, they finally approved my reply post. After three or four hours and probably a huddle in the S00per SeKrit Assmin CluBhous.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

PJ hasn't approved me yet. Never got any kind of email at all. Boo.

Might have to re-reg.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Partum Depression on February 15, 2013, 09:25:33 PM
PJ hasn't approved me yet. Never got any kind of email at all. Boo.

Might have to re-reg.

Yeah, either check your SPAM folder or try again, I got a confirmation email right away and an approval a day later.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Will do. I need to get into the others, I'm already about to be banz0rd from the first one.  :lol:

Quote from: thalassa
Quote from: Pomba GiraNot really, since I'm not referring to "religious and spiritual ideas". My original post was about reading cards, which isn't an inherently spiritual or religious activity.
Divination on this forum is a subcategory of Ceremonies and Practices, which is a subcategory of Religion and Spirituality. While reading tarot cards isn't necessarily a religious or spiritual activity on its own, for a number of people, it is. As is the idea of "astral gunk". Now, I may not believe in "astral gunk", and I may not necessarily integrate tarot card divination in my religious beliefs, but that's no reason to be rude to those people that do. No one has to justify their religious opinions for you. Period. At least not in THIS section of the forum.

If you want to debate the idea of divination or "astral gunk", we have a Debate section, just for debate.

Anna Mae Bollocks

YES!!!!! The PJ mail was in my spam folder. IN.

ZOMFG, does anybody remember the Mystic Pricks Candle Altar? THEY HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT.
hxxp://nshrine.com/shrine/Pagan_Journeys_Shrine

Sometimes I really miss Idem.  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

PF thread locked and moved to "the graveyard".
hxxp://www.paganforum.com/showthread.php?5246-Urban-Legends-Tarot-etc/page2

PJ seems more open and chatty. But I know how it ends.  :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 14, 2013, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2013, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 14, 2013, 09:34:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2013, 09:20:30 PM
Suckers.  One day I'LL be an elder, too, and so I am ensuring that proper respect for the position is maintained.  Besides, I don't feel RIGHT if someone's not in charge.  It's cats & dogs fucking in the street.

That day always seems to arrive sooner than you think.  :lulz:

One day you're all muscles and vitality banging a hot piece of ass up against the side of a truck, and the next you're shambling down the hallway trying to figure out whether you peed yourself or whether that's just the normal leakage.

You spend years fucking the chicken, and wake up one morning with the chicken fucking you.

Getting old ain't for sissies, after all.

But when I say "elder", I of course mean Pagan/Mormon style elders, who often don't have to shave yet, and haven't yet endured the wisdom-enhancing experience of a mass carbuncle outbreak.  They are elders by virtue of their WISDOM, you see, and the fact that they are 130th generation strega (WTF is a strega, anyway?), and their power animal is a wolf or a fox or some other cute-yet-efficient predator.

Me, I'm still working my way up.  I've reached "mayonaise" on the wisdom chart, and my power animal is the dumpster behind the Chinese food joint on Craycroft.  However, after I take my next 5 online classes, which consist of spending $50 to be told "look it up" and "do the research, I haven't got time to explain everything to noobs", I'll get wise real quick.

I'll be a crone or a high priestess or maybe even a forum guide, and YOU SUCKERS will be sadly hitting F5 on the "You've been banned" screen.

JELLUS?
\
:hammer:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was a little too spot-on.

Who was it who was trolling saying that their Spirit Animal was a cockroach? That was brilliant. I loved when people got mad and said that his power animal couldn't be an insect.  :lol:

Bumping because I have this awesome idea for an online pamphlet.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2013, 09:34:02 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 14, 2013, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2013, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 14, 2013, 09:34:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 14, 2013, 09:20:30 PM
Suckers.  One day I'LL be an elder, too, and so I am ensuring that proper respect for the position is maintained.  Besides, I don't feel RIGHT if someone's not in charge.  It's cats & dogs fucking in the street.

That day always seems to arrive sooner than you think.  :lulz:

One day you're all muscles and vitality banging a hot piece of ass up against the side of a truck, and the next you're shambling down the hallway trying to figure out whether you peed yourself or whether that's just the normal leakage.

You spend years fucking the chicken, and wake up one morning with the chicken fucking you.

Getting old ain't for sissies, after all.

But when I say "elder", I of course mean Pagan/Mormon style elders, who often don't have to shave yet, and haven't yet endured the wisdom-enhancing experience of a mass carbuncle outbreak.  They are elders by virtue of their WISDOM, you see, and the fact that they are 130th generation strega (WTF is a strega, anyway?), and their power animal is a wolf or a fox or some other cute-yet-efficient predator.

Me, I'm still working my way up.  I've reached "mayonaise" on the wisdom chart, and my power animal is the dumpster behind the Chinese food joint on Craycroft.  However, after I take my next 5 online classes, which consist of spending $50 to be told "look it up" and "do the research, I haven't got time to explain everything to noobs", I'll get wise real quick.

I'll be a crone or a high priestess or maybe even a forum guide, and YOU SUCKERS will be sadly hitting F5 on the "You've been banned" screen.

JELLUS?
\
:hammer:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was a little too spot-on.

Who was it who was trolling saying that their Spirit Animal was a cockroach? That was brilliant. I loved when people got mad and said that his power animal couldn't be an insect.  :lol:

Bumping because I have this awesome idea for an online pamphlet.

Ooooo!