News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Ugh.  Pretty decent singer, did the "Fuck You" song a few years back with Danger Mouse, as well as "Crazy". 

Well, until I hear more, that's another album I won't be listening to.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 03, 2014, 09:36:47 AM
I'm not entirely sure who this fuckwit is, but apparently he's famous:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/02/cee-lo-green-it-isnt-if-the-victim-is-unconscious

QuoteThe singer Cee Lo Green has discussed a court case in which he pleaded no contest to supplying ecstasy to a woman in a series of tweets, including one that read: "People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!"

Yeah, you probably don't need to bother with more than that here.

In fairness, I think hes talking about the victims claims of amnesia about the whole event. Ecstasy doesnt really do that. That doesnt invalidate her claim about being raped though. E is a semi-common date rape drug, someone on a large dose without any experience would probably fuck a camel spider if you asked them to.

Freeky

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 03, 2014, 09:36:47 AM
I'm not entirely sure who this fuckwit is, but apparently he's famous:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/02/cee-lo-green-it-isnt-if-the-victim-is-unconscious

QuoteThe singer Cee Lo Green has discussed a court case in which he pleaded no contest to supplying ecstasy to a woman in a series of tweets, including one that read: "People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!"

Yeah, you probably don't need to bother with more than that here.

Nooooo, Cee Lo Green, whyyyy?

Cain

I believe someone slipped Cee-Lo a huge amount of ecstasy and convinced him to fuck himself via social media.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

He's a damn good singer.

I really hope the rape thing was a poor joke.  But it probably wasn't.  :(
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on September 03, 2014, 05:32:44 PM
I believe someone slipped Cee-Lo a huge amount of ecstasy and convinced him to fuck himself via social media.

When someone brakes on a home there is broken glass where is your plausible proof that anyone fucked himself on social media.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 03, 2014, 12:55:28 PM
Ugh.  Pretty decent singer, did the "Fuck You" song a few years back with Danger Mouse, as well as "Crazy". 

Well, until I hear more, that's another album I won't be listening to.

I really liked his work. Too bad he's almost certainly a rapist.

Cain

Quote from: N E T on September 03, 2014, 08:28:17 PM

When someone brakes on a home there is broken glass where is your plausible proof that anyone fucked himself on social media.

It was a joke. :|

Quote from: Cain on September 04, 2014, 08:08:29 AM
Quote from: N E T on September 03, 2014, 08:28:17 PM

It was a joke. :|

I know, so was my reply. One of Cee Lo's tweets read: "When someone brakes on a home there is broken glass where is your plausible proof that anyone was raped."

Cain

Oh, sorry.  Still waking up here.  I laffed once you explained, though.

I also avoid Twitter at all costs, as a rule.  It's a toxic cesspit and not even in a fun way, like, say, 4chan.

Quote from: Cain on September 04, 2014, 08:30:54 AM
Oh, sorry.  Still waking up here.  I laffed once you explained, though.

I also avoid Twitter at all costs, as a rule.  It's a toxic cesspit and not even in a fun way, like, say, 4chan.

Don't worry about it.

I've spent about 15 minutes on Twitter following some interesting links once and that's about it.

Cain

That is one thing I'll admit Twitter is good for, and why I don't just delete my account entirely.

Still, I do on average a weekly purge of people whose annoying arguments and petty sniping/interesting links ratio gets too high.

Junkenstein

Sigh:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/ted-cruzs-dad-the-average-black-does-not-understand-the-mini#3pu54dw

Quotehe father of Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said black people "need to be educated" about Democrats, so that they will vote Republican. Rafael Cruz, who made the comments at the Western Williamson Republican Club's August meeting, added "the average black does not" understand that the minimum wage is bad.

Quote"I am going to try to encourage everybody I can to buy a book written by a black journalist. His name is Jason Riley. He wrote a book called Please Stop Helping Us, talking about how all the handouts to blacks have kept blacks in the poorhouse. And I'll tell you what, I am going to make it my task to buy 15 to 20 copies of that book and hand it out to some black leaders to read."
"Jason Riley said in an interview, Did you know before we had minimum wage laws black unemployment and white unemployment were the same? If we increase the minimum wage, black unemployment will skyrocket. See, he understands it, but the average black does not."

There's video, if that's not enough dumb for one day.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

QuoteA New York pastor who believes that Jesus would have stoned LGBT people said this week that the NASA Voyager spacecraft's journey through the Solar System verified that homosexuality is perverted.

In a YouTube message to his followers posted over the weekend, Atlah World Missionary Church Rev. James David Manning said that gay Christians were misusing Bible verses to claim that God loved them.

"It makes you wonder about their legitimate place in the universe to think that somehow or another that we're no longer under those laws," he opined, adding that the Earth and the Sun would be destroyed before "sodomy and the abominable practice of man lying with man" was not a sin.

"Any effeminate person will not enter into the Kingdom of God just for acting like a homo," the pastor insisted. "I mean, you just act sweet, you ain't going to Heaven, homie. Read it right there. Read it and weep."

"The entire universe rebukes sodomy, it rebukes same-sex marriage, it rebukes man lying with man."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/new-york-pastors-wild-rectum-rant-nasa-voyager-probe-proved-homos-are-perverts/

You know, my desire to just say "Fuck it" and go full televangelist is growing.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.