News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Legality day one netted my state $250,000 in tax revenue.

Started by Da6s, January 03, 2014, 08:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: StandBackJack on March 02, 2014, 06:20:27 PM
What's an RWHN?

He's this guy who keeps coming back like the nasty little creeper he is, until someone shits all over his preventionist page on google.

:)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Nigel on March 16, 2014, 10:15:30 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on March 16, 2014, 05:45:28 PM
Quote from: Da6s on March 16, 2014, 06:12:57 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on March 16, 2014, 12:27:07 AM

Well, it is the SW, sorta, where they tend to attack illegal immigrants even more than most.  I could see them as another source of bodies for the for profit prison complex.

You shut your whore mouth. We're the west. And CO, though it does occasionally have massive ICE raids, is extremely tolerant of hispanic individuals.

You can't compare this state to "papers please" institutionalized racism like Arizona. So don't. It's far more progressive than you're giving it credit.

Sorry, I can see that rankled, I was just going from your location.  Illegal immigrants seem like a more likely target to me than alcohol offenses, also, California is a very progressive state and they're beastly to illegals too.

Prison corporations lobbied aggressively for the criminalization of immigration.
For some reason they are lobbying for the criminalization of illegals here. My brain breaks when i try to figure that out.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Uh-oh...

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25475533/denver-coroner-man-fell-death-after-eating-marijuana

QuoteA college student visiting Denver jumped to his death from a hotel balcony after eating marijuana-infused cookies, according to a coroner's report that marks the first time authorities have publicly linked a death to marijuana since legal sales of recreational cannabis began in Colorado.

In January, Colorado became the first state in the country to allow people 21 and over to legally buy marijuana for any purpose from regulated stores. Weiss-Samaras said investigators believe a friend of Thamba's purchased the cookies in a recreational marijuana store.

"We were told they came here to try it," she said.

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

LMNO

:news:

Statistically insignificant act of stupidity occurs. More at 11..

Cain

Did you get that name, RWHN?  It's LEVY THAMBA.  I'd hate for you to copy it down incorrectly in your "violation" database.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on April 03, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
Uh-oh...

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25475533/denver-coroner-man-fell-death-after-eating-marijuana

QuoteA college student visiting Denver jumped to his death from a hotel balcony after eating marijuana-infused cookies, according to a coroner's report that marks the first time authorities have publicly linked a death to marijuana since legal sales of recreational cannabis began in Colorado.

In January, Colorado became the first state in the country to allow people 21 and over to legally buy marijuana for any purpose from regulated stores. Weiss-Samaras said investigators believe a friend of Thamba's purchased the cookies in a recreational marijuana store.

Pretty sure that's what he was referring to in his other post.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Nigel on April 03, 2014, 06:43:53 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on April 03, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
Uh-oh...

Pretty sure that's what he was referring to in his other post.

Wait. Who? Where??

OH!

OH!!

OHHHHH!!!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool