News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Look at me! I can rip off Boards of Canada!

Started by The Littlest Ubermensch, July 08, 2008, 03:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Littlest Ubermensch

Today I made a song that, in a radical departure from most of what I make, is slow and sad. It came out sounding a lot like Boards of Canada, and I figured you spags might like it. It's called Rosemary Record.

Streaming audio:
rosemary record.mp3 - 6.94MB
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Littlest Ubermensch

[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

bones

i really love BOC and would love to hear this TLU, but zshare wont let me get this file, or even hear it online.. help? should i PM Syn to find where on POEE i can gerrit?
filmmusic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Shibboleet The Annihilator

More Boards of Canada = more of a good thing, therefore, I approve.