News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

THE DIVORCE PARTY TO END ALL DIVORCE PARTIES

Started by Suu, July 15, 2010, 03:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Suggestion: Postpone party. Relocate to Las Vegas. Greatly increase chance of getting accidentally married.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

"Hi Mom.  I accidentally, the whole Chippendale dancer."
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

Even with date being moved back, I still cannot come due to, ironically, a wedding.  :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 13, 2010, 05:35:40 PM
Even with date being moved back, I still cannot come due to, ironically, a wedding.  :sad:

What time is the wedding?

Because to give you an idea as to when the party is going to end....we're allowing camping in the backyard.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 14, 2010, 03:28:40 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 13, 2010, 05:35:40 PM

What time is the wedding?

Because to give you an idea as to when the party is going to end....we're allowing camping in the backyard.

Wedding is open bar and in Boston.  I uh.  I don't know if I'll be able to stand. 
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

We're getting a Go Diego Go moon bounce.

No, I'm not kidding.

Any more reasons as to why you spags can't show up?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Aside from the obvious thousands of miles for most of you. But I think anyone within 150mi has no choice. I say 150 to include New York City.

Cramulus

I'd love to come, but aside from other obligations, it's also my anniversary weekend.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm in the process of moving, but if I have some extra time, I might try to make it down.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on August 26, 2010, 04:21:30 PM
I'd love to come, but aside from other obligations, it's also my anniversary weekend.

ANNIVERSARY IN THE BOUNCE HOUSE!

Jenne

If this were October 2-3, I'd be there for sure--I have a training in NJ (Princeton) that weekend.  :(

Cramulus

Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2010, 04:24:30 PM
If this were October 2-3, I'd be there for sure--I have a training in NJ (Princeton) that weekend.  :(

I'm helping my roommate move to princeton, possibly on that weekend. If we happen to be in the same city at the same time, we have no choice but to hang!

Jenne

Quote from: Cramulus on August 26, 2010, 04:42:22 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2010, 04:24:30 PM

I'm helping my roommate move to princeton, possibly on that weekend. If we happen to be in the same city at the same time, we have no choice but to hang!

It's a date!  I'll be coming in late Friday--that's a good opportunity if you're already in town.  Otherwise, Sat night or even Sunday (I can delay my flight as late as I want...) are awesome choices as well.