News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Discordian Evangelism

Started by Cramulus, December 09, 2009, 02:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: BadBeast on August 15, 2010, 05:15:32 AM
It is a good idea though. Now she can be as stupid as she wants, (Obviously her way of asking  for help  :fap: )   And now we can "help" her without getting sat in a corner, or constantly berated by MyldTwat  WyldKat, saying "Fucking leave it out you stupid Discordians" "Now now children, play nicely". (Which is getting right on my tits, btw if she is reading this)

I think there may be a few more defectors from TCC posting here, **Sniffs air** which is fine. It's only stupids when they try trolling us, in revenge for outing Snakeman. (TCC's very own Big Gay Cowboy)

I want to hear more about your tits.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

BadBeast

Quote from: vexati0n on August 15, 2010, 05:37:09 AM
It is a good idea though. Now she can be as stupid as she wants, (Obviously her way of asking  for help  :fap: )   And now we can "help" her without getting sat in a corner, or constantly berated by MyldTwat  WyldKat, saying "Fucking leave it out you stupid Discordians" "Now now children, play nicely". (Which is getting right on my tits, btw if she is reading this)

I think there may be a few more defectors from TCC posting here, **Sniffs air** which is fine. It's only stupids when they try trolling us, in revenge for outing Snakeman. (TCC's very own Big Gay Cowboy)

Unfortunately (for you) they are only metaphorical tits. If I did have tits, they would be small, pert, and perfectly formed. Firm, but jiggly, with small brown, eminently chewable nipples.  (However, being male, and hetero, I would just stay indoors all day, playing with them) Hope this helps.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: BadBeast on August 15, 2010, 05:48:40 AM

Unfortunately (for you) they are only metaphorical tits. If I did have tits, they would be small, pert, and perfectly formed. Firm, but jiggly, with small brown, eminently chewable nipples.  (However, being male, and hetero, I would just stay indoors all day, playing with them) Hope this helps.

Eh, boring. You have the same imaginary boobs I have.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Ruby

Confirmed, you're all a bunch of ninnies with nothing better to do than each other.
"I think I should warn you that I am, in fact, a librarian."
--Noah Wyle as Flynn, in The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice

BadBeast

Quote from: vexati0n on August 15, 2010, 05:52:22 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on August 15, 2010, 05:48:40 AM

Eh, boring. You have the same imaginary boobs I have.
Yeah right! You're only saying that because mine are so perfect, and your's are really like a set of Nanny goat's udders!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Payne

Let it never be said that Discord is dead
'Cos there's so little else occupying my head
There is nothing I need 'cept the quote function, see?
but I'm not Really Real, what am I doin' at PD

Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Know what ya posting, posting at me?
Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby

Due to lack of intelligence content is cancelled
Let the topics be refreshed and the :fap: emotes held
'Cos there's nothing at all 'cept the space in between (your ears)
Finding out what you're called and repeating your laem

Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby
Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby

Could it be, could it be, that you're the worst of TCC?
And you don't really see you're on PD

Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby
Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby

Cainad (dec.)

Ladies and gentlemen, that is why Payne is a Good Reverend and The Motherfucking Messiah at the same time, and you're not.

Freeky

Fucking Hell, Payne, you're on a roll today! Or something!
:mittens:
:potd:

MMIX

Still prefer the Kaiser Chiefs version - it has just as much Ruby but far less TCC . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

BadBeast

Payne, that's better than the original, even in it's present silent accapella version. (Are you sure you're not Elvish?)

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on August 15, 2010, 03:20:21 PM
Let it never be said that Discord is dead
'Cos there's so little else occupying my head
There is nothing I need 'cept the quote function, see?
but I'm not Really Real, what am I doin' at PD

Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby
Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby

Due to lack of intelligence content is cancelled
Let the topics be refreshed and the :fap: emotes held
'Cos there's nothing at all 'cept the space in between (your ears)
Finding out what you're called and repeating your laem

Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby
Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby

Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby
Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ruby on September 27, 2010, 08:35:21 PM
(Mock agreeing confuses the supposed wise - well noted.)

You seem to conflate "confused" with "laughing at your crazy ass".

Molon Lube

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Maaaaaaaan, why are there two threads of flaming Ruby? One thread is good enough for that bitch. :argh!:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"