News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

I HAVE TO SPEND THE NEXT 8-10 HOURS AT A SNOOTY SOCIAL FUNCTION

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 09, 2012, 03:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

:herewego:  :lulz:

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 23, 2012, 02:42:43 PM
INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT POOP
PD cannot help but poke the dumbass.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 24, 2012, 08:24:13 AM
:herewego:  :lulz:

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 23, 2012, 02:42:43 PM
INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT POOP
PD cannot help but poke the dumbass feed the troll.

fixt
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

I actually can't wait to hear about how this evening turned out.  I'll even take anticlimactic at this point