News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 29, 2015, 02:12:12 AM
It's been a busy week. Teaching in the mornings, slicing snake brains in the afternoons. Next week will be a little lighter, as the teaching part ends and I move into slightly less than full-time slicing.

So much slicing. So many brains.

Is it just me, or has everyone on PD gotten a little weird the last couple of years?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

What really makes me laugh in these latter days of PD.com is that there's maybe a couple of dozen of us left at best, who have been friends for up to 13 years, and we STILL get freaks kicking in the door to save Discordia from our tyrannical jackboots.

:lulz:

Shit, we have two at once, now, since Muenster invited his buddy.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

I do love how when certain threads get bumped you can tell a new sack of shit has signed up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 29, 2015, 04:14:39 AM
It's been a busy week. Teaching in the mornings, slicing snake brains in the afternoons. Next week will be a little lighter, as the teaching part ends and I move into slightly less than full-time slicing.

Is it just me, or has everyone on PD gotten a little weird the last couple of years?   :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I guess you could say that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 29, 2015, 05:51:35 AM
What really makes me laugh in these latter days of PD.com is that there's maybe a couple of dozen of us left at best, who have been friends for up to 13 years, and we STILL get freaks kicking in the door to save Discordia from our tyrannical jackboots.

:lulz:

Shit, we have two at once, now, since Muenster invited his buddy.

It's like a dinner party with old friends, and then some random busts through the door, is all "I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT DINNER PARTIES REALLY ARE!" and jumps up on the table.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 29, 2015, 02:39:22 PM
I do love how when certain threads get bumped you can tell a new sack of shit has signed up.

They must be using Cain's trolling handbook, there's a section in there about bumping old threads that look controversial.

Faust

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 29, 2015, 03:04:32 PM

I'm getting more weird but not in a good way.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on July 29, 2015, 03:08:17 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 29, 2015, 03:04:32 PM

I'm getting more weird but not in a good way.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Faust

Meh, I suppose it's just the joys of being a hermit and working from home and all, its weird, I find myself less likely to censor myself when talking to work colleagues (when I should), and find myself much more nervous around people I don't know then I used to.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

[unsolicited advice]

Sounds like you might want to go outside more.

[/unsolicited advice]

Cain

I tried going outside last night.

Some guy tried to pee in the front door and a bunch of kids were throwing rocks at a car.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on July 29, 2015, 03:57:18 PM
Meh, I suppose it's just the joys of being a hermit and working from home and all, its weird, I find myself less likely to censor myself when talking to work colleagues (when I should), and find myself much more nervous around people I don't know then I used to.

Working at home kind of did a number on me, too. I found that I could counteract  it to some degree by going out and socializing, but that got harder and harder to do and at some point I found myself home alone, depressed and boredom-drinking a lot.