News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: DiscoUkulele on November 21, 2010, 07:54:33 AM
It's been too long, ya'll. I feel like I need to re-introduce myself. So, hello again :)

Was wondering where you went. Welcome back!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Xieante Antitheus

Quote from: Rumckle
Hey there!

Perhaps being a typo-spag, you could help us with the modern mythological creatures PDF. Anyway, welcome!

I can see what I can do to help, given how much free time I have. I have Acrobat Pro, Publisher, and InDesign at my disposal right now. Given what I've gathered from the other posts. The best bet would be to play with a base template. Depends on the main program Cram uses to create his PDF docs.
I am not who you think I am
I am not who I think I am
I am who you think I think I am

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

Rumckle

Actually what I meant was just picking out fonts (because I'm not too good at it), but it is always nice to have graphic designers to make pretty PDFs  :)

(it's too early to think straight, sorry if I'm not making much sense)
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: BadBeast on November 26, 2010, 10:47:30 PM
Hi Xie, welcome to PD, now you have significantly widened the radius of your circle of irritation,  don't let it go to your head.  The only person I ever knew from Milwaukee, was this geezer, and he irritated the fuck out of everyone. (Except Marion Cunningham)   :lulz:

EEEYYY

NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY

SAYS NOTHIN

ABOUT THE FONZ, ARRIGHT?

PS: Xieante Antitheus appears to be an attractive female. i call poptart until proven wrong. in the event that i'm wrong and she's real, HI XIEANTE I'M VEX AND I'M ALWAYS NICE.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Salty

Welcome!
*looks around*
Nobody?
All right.
That's a nice big pickle you have there.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Xieante Antitheus

Quote from: Alty on November 27, 2010, 01:28:54 AM
Welcome!
*looks around*
Nobody?
All right.
That's a nice big pickle you have there.

Yeah, I like big pickles. ^.^  :fap:

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Xieante Antitheus

Not really. Post one silly comment get one in return? IDK. But if I am indeed an attention whore I promise to do my very best.

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 27, 2010, 03:56:14 AM
But I showered...yesterday... :cry:

Like I keep telling you, a rubdown with a dead squirrel is not a "shower".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on November 27, 2010, 05:36:52 AM
Like I keep telling you, a rubdown with a dead squirrel is not a "shower".
I changed up my regimen. I only use the squirrel to comb the twigs from my mustache now. I now use actual water to shower.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 27, 2010, 05:39:53 AM
I changed up my regimen. I only use the squirrel to comb the twigs from my mustache now. I now use actual water to shower.

Actual water? I'm impressed! Are they letting you use a real metal spoon at dinner again yet?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on November 27, 2010, 05:55:42 AM
Actual water? I'm impressed! Are they letting you use a real metal spoon at dinner again yet?

I'm not even allowed near fingernail clippers still.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 27, 2010, 05:58:27 AM
I'm not even allowed near fingernail clippers still.

:( well, after that incident with the truckstop bartender and the... you know... I can't say I really blame them.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This may be a bit of babbling but bear with me. I wasn't going to do an intro thing because I don't count myself as a Discordian. However, it was recently brought to my attention that I am frequently (unintentionally) rude as fuck. There was a random spark of . . . something? that made me think that it applied here. So since I have no desire to be (unintentionally) rude . . .

Demographic info your age, where you live, etc: 29, Georgia (for now), mostly harmless.

Professional Info - your job, what you're studying (if in school), etc: Working two jobs right now, both retail. Please shoot me.

What you like to do in your free time: Sleep, mostly. Read, write, chat, listen to music, think about stuff and come to the wrong conclusions. I like talking to people but I end up in places where everyone is one sort of person - a fluffy bunny or a troll or whatever and I get bored.

What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? Pretty much anything can catch my fancy. I wander aimlessly a lot. I like PosterGASM and the snail-hate-mail thing. A lot of the GASMs are something I'd consider doing if I had any amount of motivation, actually.

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? In 2000, I was having a hallucination about Jesus and Bast playing chess and Eris pranced through, turned the chessboard into cheese and the chess pieces into pretzels. At that point I figured I'd had quite enough since I was hallucinating without the aid of drugs or alcohol (never touched the former and limit myself to one drink a year, regarding the latter) . . . so I took a nap. When I woke up I sent an e-mail to a guy I was good friends with at the time and told him about the hallucination. Jesus and Bast playing chess was a rather common one for me at the time. But Eris was new. So he sent me to the Principia Discordia and I read it. I've read other stuff and communicated with other pagany types and alternatively religious types and watched my Discordian friend go crazy and disappear since then . . . but haven't really done much of anything chaos-derived.

Picture: I have no pictures, just what amounts to a phobia of having my picture taken. I try to beat it, once in awhile, but it always comes back.

Names: I collect them but the ones that are pertinent here are 'curiosity' and 'Cardinal Pizza Deliverance (Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS)'. That second one makes me cackle like an evil villain after a dose or two of helium.

Interesting people think I am bland. Bland people think I am interesting. People with medical or psychological knowledge tend to think I'm one of the more milquetoast varieties of psycho.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.