Listening to endless loop of Sex Bomb- FOR SCIENCE!

Started by President Television, August 11, 2010, 05:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

I'll sleep to this tonight, then report my results in the morning. I'll be out and about all day, but when I get back I'll post on whether or not it has affected my day, and if so, how. When I'm done my work, I'll continue to update on an hourly basis.

If anyone else wants to try this, here's the link: http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=6KUJE2xs-RE

Will I survive the day? How will my sanity fare in the face of this eldritch refrain? It is difficult to say... All that I know is that the next 24 hours will go down in the textbooks. For that, my mental health is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Let's get it on.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

President Television

Hour 0:
I'm finding it exceptionally difficult to fall asleep. Strangely enough, I feel absolutely no sexual arousal: unusual for an adolescent lad. It seems that my usual urges have been replaced by periodic bursts of maniacal laughter. I'll have to be more careful. I could wake the neighbors. OSHIT I HAVE TO BE UP AT 8 TOMORROW GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Akara

it really doesn't matter what it is, I would not be happy listening to any one song for 24 hours straight. good luck.
It's like a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

President Television

Hour 7:
Upon waking, I experienced hallucinations of having already checked this thread and facing great derision. My mouth is exceptionally dry and I was nauseous for several minutes.

EDIT: At least it isn't Surfin' Bird.

Cramulus

President Television

Hour 10:
Not much to report. My stool is unusually dark and thick. My mouth is still dry. I have been experiencing disorientation.

President Television

Hour 13:
I've started to manifest low-duration headaches and a sharp pain in my right big toe. Sometimes I look at hair and it appears to move about. Not blowing, I mean. Slithering. Searching. Feeling. Grasping. Like tendrils.

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Thurnez Isa

My former neighbor in New Brunswick did 10 hours of leekspin

.... when I put my stereo speakers next to his bedroom wall, cranked them, then left for work
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

President Television

SȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚X B̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMB
Y̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OU'RȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚ A SȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚X B̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMB
Y̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OU CAN GIVȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚ I҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡  T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚O MȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚ WHEN I҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘ NȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚D T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚O C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚ AL̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚ONG
Y̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OU'RȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚ A SȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚X B̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMB
AND BABY Y̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OU CAN T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ URN MȄ̐̑̒̚̕̚ ̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚ON

President Television

Hour 14:
I'm starting to enjoy this. This song is granting me self-confidence and restoring my groove. I'm getting better.

Cramulus

oh my god, man... turn back! There's still time!

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on August 11, 2010, 08:43:03 PM
oh my god, man... turn back! There's still time!

No! I've never felt such power! I'm not about to give this up!

President Television

I HOLD THE WORLD IN MY GYRATING HIPS! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cramulus

so do you have this on headphones? playing from computer speakers? How are you listening to this?