News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

HEY NIGEL! I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 13, 2012, 12:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://avirtuouswoman.org/10-virtues-of-the-proverbs-31-woman/

There's contact information and a blog with comments.   :)

One highlight:

Quote6. Finances - A Virtuous Woman seeks her husband's approval before making purchases and spends money wisely.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 12:22:41 AM
http://avirtuouswoman.org/10-virtues-of-the-proverbs-31-woman/

There's contact information and a blog with comments.   :)

One highlight:

Quote6. Finances - A Virtuous Woman seeks her husband's approval before making purchases and spends money wisely.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  :evil:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All I can think about when I see that is her inner misery.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Her sweet, sweet, nectar-like inner misery.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: CAKE on November 13, 2012, 03:02:50 AM
Her sweet, sweet, nectar-like inner misery.

But hey, when she dies young from working herself to death taking care of everyone under the sun and being a doormat, she can have "Here Lies A Virtuous Woman" on her tombstone.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel