News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

OK.Eris

Started by Placid Dingo, February 14, 2011, 07:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Dustin Conner (Discordian Society Facebook)In response to the emergence of christian dating sites, I propose that someone should create a Discordian/SubGenius/Satanist/Pagan/Wiccan/Etc. dating site.

Possible? Worth doing?

Though I have to say, I'm not sure about lumping the Satanists in. Disco's technically neopagan so Pagans make sense, but again, both they and Wiccans are catered for rather well.

Anyway, idea jamming time.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Prince Glittersnatch III

We place quotas on peoples profiles so they are more in line with statistics(Dating sites have an insanely disproportionate number of blonds, and an unusually low average weight for women. While men on dating sites appear to be much taller and collect much higher paychecks than the national average.) "Sorry sir but we dont believe you are 6 foot 6"

Another thing you could do is force people to upload scans of their drivers licenses(with important info blacked out). That way lying would be impossible. Plus, the drivers license would let you know what the person looked like on an average day and not when they put on a shit ton of makeup  and take pictures from insane angles.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

There are already Pagan based dating sites.  There is not enough bleach in the world for the horrors I have witnessed.

Besides, dating sites universally suck, except for trolling purposes. 

Cramulus

Quote from: Placid Dingo on February 14, 2011, 07:05:57 AM
Quote from: Dustin Conner (Discordian Society Facebook)In response to the emergence of christian dating sites, I propose that someone should create a Discordian/SubGenius/Satanist/Pagan/Wiccan/Etc. dating site.

Possible? Worth doing?

what would make it worth doing?

making money? - it won't make money
getting laid? - no comment
creating community? - maybe, but ugh!

QuoteDisco's technically neopagan

disagree! I am not a neopagan.

AFK

No, but the Bee Gee's are. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Cramulus on February 14, 2011, 02:16:39 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on February 14, 2011, 07:05:57 AM

Possible? Worth doing?

what would make it worth doing?

making money? - it won't make money
getting laid? - no comment
creating community? - maybe, but ugh!

QuoteDisco's technically neopagan

disagree! I am not a neopagan.

I misspoke. I meant that under some definitions of neopagan, discordia fits into that classification.

I actually like ok Cupid for a lot of reasons, one of which is it can be used for many purposes. A disco based one would be used to find people not just for friends or partners but for gasms, projects etc. That's where it went in my head anyway.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.