News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

The Sermo III files.

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 12, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I'mma post new music I make here, whenever I make something worth listening to, so as to not spag up other threads wth it. 

Three new songs:

When You're Happy and You Know it
Scars
It's Cold Out Here

More incoming shortly. :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Damnit. Wrong forum. Plz move, mods.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Cain

Will listen when I'm not caught up in writing.  What forum do you want this in, Bring and Brag?

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2014, 12:09:51 PM
Will listen when I'm not caught up in writing.  What forum do you want this in, Bring and Brag?

yes please.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on February 17, 2014, 08:07:51 AM
I just saw this. Awesome!

And I just saw this.

Thank you!
I'm very pleased with the direction we're going.

[/b]

Jarvious Demachi

Just found this as well (as well as re-discovering the site)... AMAZING! I'm totally hooked - keep it up!

EK WAFFLR

Snagged record deal. Fuck yeah.

[/b]

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Working on album art/new logo design.

How boring/cool does this look, on a scale from An Episode of The Bachelor to Psychic TV Music Video?

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I only know what a few of those words  mean, but it looks pretty cool. It made me think of Neil Tyson Degrasse, and that's badass.

EK WAFFLR

Ohh. I like that!

I'm curious though, how it reminds you of him.

[/b]