News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I'm feeling the urge to write all about New Hampshire, because I'm now 110% sure that this state is trying to kill its inhabitants. "Live Free or Die" is apparently not just a motto. There's way too much nature, even more nature than Rhode Island, and almost all of it is trying to destroy something else.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 12:35:57 AM
Another mass shooting.   :sad:

Seattle and New Brunswick? This was the first time this week that I've looked at the news.

Ben Shapiro

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 12:35:57 AM
Another mass shooting.   :sad:

THAT TIME OF THE WEEK

QUOTAS TO FILL AND ALL THAT

JUST THE LATEST WHOOPSIE IN THE LONG LINE OF GUN UH-OHS IN OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND OF REGULAR "INCIDENTS"
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pæs

WEEKLY JOKES JUST ARRIVED IN WORK INBOX FROM BOSS'S PA.

Q: What did the Hispanic fireman name his son?
A: Jose.

HARDY HARRRRRRRR. THIS HAPPENS ERRY WEEK. PAGES OF IT.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pæs on June 06, 2014, 01:10:47 AM

MY BOSS TEXTS ME PHOTOS OF DUDES HAVING SEX.

ISN'T IT A RIOT.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

The cringeworthiness of that actually did make me laugh, but not for the intended reason.

Suu

My brain just fell in on itself and gave me an anxiety attack.

Fuck this. I need to call my new doctor tomorrow for a physical anyway, may as well have him give me a referral to a shrink along with a gyno. I think it's time to medicate myself normal so others will stop being offended by my personality or some shit.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on June 06, 2014, 01:44:37 AM

Fuck this. I need to call my new doctor tomorrow for a physical anyway, may as well have him give me a referral to a shrink along with a gyno. I think it's time to medicate myself normal so others will stop being offended by my personality or some shit.

It might be a good idea. I talked to my doctor about it when the frequency and intensity increased (the temporary paralysis was kind of a selling point). I got lorazepam, it helped, and funny enough, I haven't needed a refill yet. I took most of the bottle, but I'm a bit more aware of my triggers.

Suu

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 06, 2014, 01:49:08 AM

It might be a good idea. I talked to my doctor about it when the frequency and intensity increased (the temporary paralysis was kind of a selling point). I got lorazepam, it helped, and funny enough, I haven't needed a refill yet. I took most of the bottle, but I'm a bit more aware of my triggers.

I don't typically get that bad, I just suddenly feel like everybody I know is out to get me, hates me, and that everything I have said and done my entire life is terrible, and I burst into tears and don't move for a while. I was prone to this more when I worked in restaurants and it went away once I went to school and got away from the triggers. I tend to get them now with the academic and reenactment communities. If I piss one person off, or rather, THINK I pissed one person off, my brain goes to this place where it immediately blames me for breathing the same air at this human. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on June 06, 2014, 02:09:22 AM

I don't typically get that bad, I just suddenly feel like everybody I know is out to get me, hates me, and that everything I have said and done my entire life is terrible, and I burst into tears and don't move for a while. I was prone to this more when I worked in restaurants and it went away once I went to school and got away from the triggers. I tend to get them now with the academic and reenactment communities. If I piss one person off, or rather, THINK I pissed one person off, my brain goes to this place where it immediately blames me for breathing the same air at this human. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.

You have different triggers now, and that's the key. If you're going into that situation, take one as a preventative measure.

One of my triggers is talking too extensively about the rest of my life and career goals (more than a couple of minutes), so I try to not spend a lot of time on that and do it semester by semester or whatever idea is interesting me at the moment.

The Good Reverend Roger

I wondered how you and Sra Paesior got so damned ornery.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 06, 2014, 02:16:25 AM
Quote from: The Suu on June 06, 2014, 02:09:22 AM

You have different triggers now, and that's the key. If you're going into that situation, take one as a preventative measure.

One of my triggers is talking too extensively about the rest of my life and career goals (more than a couple of minutes), so I try to not spend a lot of time on that and do it semester by semester or whatever idea is interesting me at the moment.

Last time I dosed, actually, was at the beginning of finals until I talked myself into thinking, "meh, it's just another test"