News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Just another YAWN thread

Started by Count Chocula, July 22, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Chocula

I guess I'll head on over to Myspace and see if there's anything going on there. *Crickets*

Pæs

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Delcon on July 22, 2014, 11:37:50 PM
I guess I'll head on over to Myspace and see if there's anything going on there. *Crickets*

pls dont leave bae. Ilu

LMNO

Please start spamming NSFW images, so we can ban you.

East Coast Hustle

No way, Delcon is my favorite current PD troll.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 23, 2014, 12:22:54 PM

Well, that's because we banned everyone else on the board in a fit of tyranny.  Ask him yourself.

:lulz:

He is a fucking dumbass.  But I have come to make allowances for him, over the last couple of years.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I find Delcon hilarious. I think it's because he hits all the troll tropes, but he hits them just a little over the top so it comes off like he's running a satire of trolling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Count Chocula

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 23, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

I find Delcon hilarious. I think it's because he hits all the troll tropes, but he hits them just a little over the top so it comes off like he's running a satire of trolling.

Daenaerys Targaryen

Count Chocula

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 23, 2014, 12:04:40 PM

Please start spamming NSFW images, so we can ban you.

Theon Greyjoy

Count Chocula

Count Chocula

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2014, 02:13:49 PM

Well, that's because we banned everyone else on the board in a fit of tyranny.  Ask him yourself.

:lulz:

He is a fucking dumbass.  But I have come to make allowances for him, over the last couple of years.

Tywin Lannister

Count Chocula

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on July 23, 2014, 12:45:47 AM

pls dont leave bae. Ilu

Ygritte

Reginald Ret

THOSE ARE ICONS, NOT IMAGES!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"