News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Dan Savage challenges Herman Cain...

Started by Luna, October 22, 2011, 01:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Y'all know Dan Savage.  He's the advice columnist that set up the "Spreading Santorum" website, tagging ol' Frothy with a Google problem that just won't go away.

Herman Cain is next in his sights.

Herman apparently has decided that being homosexual is a choice.  Period.  End of discussion.  Kids just wake up one day and decide, "nope, I just WANT to be gay."

Dan Savage, rather predictably, has taken offense.

Has he reacted by turning his readers loose in a frenzy of "what kind of horrible sex act can we name after this guy?"  Nope.  He's being, I must say, VERY reasonable.  He's offering Mr. Cain the opportunity to prove his point.

QuoteDear Herman,
If being gay is a choice, show us the proof. Choose it. Choose to be gay yourself. Show America how that's done, Herman, show us how a man can choose to be gay. Suck my dick, Herman. Name the time and the place and I'll bring my dick and a camera crew and you can suck me off and win the argument.
Very sincerely yours,
Dan Savage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/dan-savage-herman-cain-oral-sex-gay_n_1024315.html
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

"Suck my dick, Herman."

BEST QUOTE OF THE DECADE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

This is, by the way, an open "Choicer Challenge," however, the challenge DOES require that the "choicer" not only suck his dick, but maintain an erection while doing so.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2011, 02:15:11 AM
Quote from: Jenne on October 22, 2011, 01:57:16 AM
"Suck my dick, Herman."

BEST QUOTE OF THE DECADE.

:mittens: ++

I'm going to make it part of my lexicon and brandy it about this weekend.  We'll see if it catches on.