News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Richter, I think I have this vindaloo thing worked out...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 25, 2013, 09:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Odibex Grallspice

OMG I use so much TP. Stomach problems.. and It's got ot be Charmin xtra strong.

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 25, 2013, 09:33:41 PM

I don't see a fire suppression system.

Or enough blast plating on the delicate cistern and bowl area, which will be required to keep the explosive structure (that would be you) stable during the expulsion event. This instability could result in violent and sudden veering off of desirable launch trajectories, endangering local population centres and critical infrastructure.

That is a lot of paper, but I highly recommend not forging with your insane plan.

Odibex Grallspice

Richter

I think youre on to something there.  That or keeping an untapped fiee hydrant on hand in place of a bidet.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Richter on December 25, 2013, 11:35:17 PM
I think youre on to something there.  That or keeping an untapped fiee hydrant on hand in place of a bidet.

And replace all the toilet paper holders with racks for beach towels. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Richter

One of those carwash rotary wiper flappers covered in them.  Mounted sideways.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on December 27, 2013, 02:32:25 AM
One of those carwash rotary wiper flappers covered in them.  Mounted sideways.

Gonna have to use Nomex.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.