News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

ECH Fall Tour 2010

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 28, 2010, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

So, I'm getting 3 weeks off between Sept. 23rd and Oct. 15th. I'll be flying to Maine, then driving from Maine to Oregon on an as-yet undetermined route. I'm pretty sure that I'll be stopping in Lincoln, Nebraska, and I fully intend to swing south and hit Tucson, San Diego, and LA before heading north up the coast.

If any of you spags want to hang out, post it here and I'll do my best to work you in to the tour, geography and time permitting.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Here, if it's not too far out of your way after you leave Lincoln.

Freeky

:o October is mah birfday!

And if I don't get to meet you, I'll accidently on purpose the whole goddamn country! :argh!:

East Coast Hustle

Charley - I'm almost positive I can swing through because I'll have to head south after Lincoln, but I'l probably only be able to stop for lunch and a beer since my time limitations probably won't allow me to burn a day and only travel 100+ miles, so Il'' have to push on after lunch.

Freeky - Assuming the desert doesn't eat me, and you and Roger haven't accidentally Tucson before I get there, you'll be in luck. I expect to see some of the weird.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Excellent, let me know and I'll have some yummies ready.

BabylonHoruv

Lemme know if your route takes you through Ohio.  Sounds like it is vaguely possible that it would.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Freeky

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 28, 2010, 05:22:13 PM

Freeky - Assuming the desert doesn't eat me, and you and Roger haven't accidentally Tucson before I get there, you'll be in luck. I expect to see some of the weird.

Tucson is un-accidentally-able. It'll be here, and so will we. :D

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 28, 2010, 05:30:59 PM
Lemme know if your route takes you through Ohio.  Sounds like it is vaguely possible that it would.

It does, but I've probably already got one stop to make there, not sure I can fit in another, though I may be able to stop for a beer provided you're not far from I-90.

Jasper

East Coast Hustle

Well, duh. I'll be in PDX for about 2 weeks.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 28, 2010, 05:38:01 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 28, 2010, 05:30:59 PM

It does, but I've probably already got one stop to make there, not sure I can fit in another, though I may be able to stop for a beer provided you're not far from I-90.

A couple hours away from me at it's closest.  looks unlikely then.  Another time hopefully.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 28, 2010, 05:45:46 PM
Well, duh. I'll be in PDX for about 2 weeks.

I have a break during late September/Early October, so we'll have to meet up this time.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Adios

Quote from: FredleySneijder on August 29, 2010, 02:20:47 AM
OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your avatar is pissing me off because I haven't been able to get rid of even one of these damn kittens yet.

:lulz:

Dysnomia

we should...ACCIDENTALLY ALL OF SAN FRANCISCO!   Or Monterrey..since I'll be about equal distances from both when I MOVE!  :mrgreen:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif