News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Utopia

Started by Demolition Squid, October 24, 2013, 12:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2014, 11:17:53 AM
Nope, it's not.

I can understand why his family would be upset over such things...but not so much everyone else.  Personally, I would've created a fictional character who was obviously a stand-in for Neave but never stated as such, for the family's sake.  But then Utopia has never exactly shyed from controversy, has it?
No I suppose not, I hope it doesn't get yanked over this.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I strongly suspect Channel 4 doesn't mind.  It's not like they've never courted controversy for views before or anything.

Junkenstein

They certainly never made this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Execution_of_Gary_Glitter
(Which was hilarious, as was the following outcry and numbers of folk who thought it was real)
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Well, episode one was kinda lame.  Suppose they needed it, to remind people and give context to the newbies.  but I can't say I approve