Main Menu

Oh, FUCK this world...

Started by Luna, September 25, 2012, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Seriously.

This is the last goddamn straw.

I can't take it any more.

Quotedrought conditions over the summer affected the corn and soybean crops, which led to less pork feed, which led to declining livestock herds, which will lead to a bacon and pork shortage, according to Britain's National Pig Association

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/2012/09/next_year_may_bring_bacon_shortage.php
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on September 25, 2012, 04:19:56 AM
Seriously.

Quotedrought conditions over the summer affected the corn and soybean crops, which led to less pork feed, which led to declining livestock herds, which will lead to a bacon and pork shortage, according to Britain's National Pig Association

I've been hollering about this for about 2 months.  Watch beef prices.

A drought in Britain AND Africa AND America?  Good thing there's no climate change.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 25, 2012, 04:24:56 AM
Seriously.

A drought in Britain AND Africa AND America?  Good thing there's no climate change.

Beef prices going up is bad.

BACON SHORTAGE?

I'mma start shopping with a flame thrower.

Or Richter, which might be more effective.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on September 25, 2012, 04:27:10 AM
Seriously.

BACON SHORTAGE?

ROGER'S KITCHEN TIP OF THE DAY:  When pork products are short, it is helpful to remember that humans taste just like pigs, and there is never any shortage of people.  Happy hunting!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 25, 2012, 04:28:31 AM
Quote from: Luna on September 25, 2012, 04:27:10 AM
Seriously.

BACON SHORTAGE?

ROGER'S KITCHEN TIP OF THE DAY:  When pork products are short, it is helpful to remember that humans taste just like pigs, and there is never any shortage of people.  Happy hunting!

Luna hereby declares hipster hunting season OPEN the first day she hits a grocery store and can't go home with bacon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously.

Yup, I remember the post you wrote about it a while back. Wheeeeee here we go!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ayotollah of Ass

Quote from: Luna on September 25, 2012, 04:31:23 AM
Luna hereby declares hipster hunting season OPEN the first day she hits a grocery store and can't go home with bacon.

Thinking its going to be gamey.