News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

PI With Malice Aforethought: The Paesors

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 24, 2013, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

This went over pretty well at Scrubgenius.

They called me a freak, which is a very high compliment, indeed.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 28, 2013, 08:43:09 PM
This went over pretty well at Scrubgenius.

They called me a freak, which is a very high compliment, indeed.   :lulz:

Nice!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister_Gothique

That was awesome...and you're a bad, bad man.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on November 12, 2013, 08:01:47 PM
That was awesome...and you're a bad, bad man.

I am a Holy Man™.  Your moral standards DON'T APPLY TO ME.

And thanks.  I'm rather proud of this one.  I was inspired by the lovely Signora Paesor and that guy she hangs out with.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 12, 2013, 10:25:32 PM
I was inspired by the lovely Signora Paesor and that guy she hangs out with.

SHUT IT PIGFILTH, OKAY? I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE INTERRUPT SHEEPS STEADY DIET OF CRYSTAL METH AND FEED YOU TO THEM. AFTER ALL WHAT IS POINT OF DAYS SPENT SHARPENING SHEEP TEETH OTHERWISE? NO POINT. EXACTLY. BUT NO. SIGNORA SAYS "NO IDIOT, SLIP HIM SOME SYRUP AND WE'LL SEND HIM INTO FOREST TO HUNT KIWI. OTHERWISE WHAT IS POINT OF DAYS SPENT SHARPENING KIWI BEAK?". BUT THEN HE DOESN'T FIND ANY KIWI BEAK AND GETS HIM STUPID SELF ARRESTED. WASTE OF BEST SYRUP. VERY MESSY.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 13, 2013, 09:15:18 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 13, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
Wow, I just read all of this.

:lulz:

Fantastic.

All of you should live in my head.

A more disquieting thought than what if we did is the possibility that we might already.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 13, 2013, 09:17:01 PM

Fantastic.

A more disquieting thought than what if we did is the possibility that we might already.

Well, there's one way to find out.

How many neighbors have you lost to the fetal zombies in the sewers in the last week?

The Good Reverend Roger

Because you know, there's nothing saying that aborted fetuses won't get frisky during a zombiepocalypse.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 13, 2013, 09:18:45 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 13, 2013, 09:17:01 PM

Fantastic.

Well, there's one way to find out.

How many neighbors have you lost to the fetal zombies in the sewers in the last week?

Neighbors? I don't have neighbors I have peering things. Vague and menacing silhouettes in the windows, street lights reflecting on glassy eyes between the slits of the blinds. I have people I see raking leaves, shoveling snow and scraping...something, something scraping that I see from my window. Then when I go down to see them the street is deserted.

The cars move. At night there are more of them and during the day there are less. They are the same cars and they are in different places, but nobody ever drives them. People pass through the street, by the cars, but nobody stops and nobody gets out. One of the cars was in the same spot for two and half years and then it just wasn't.

An old woman downstairs from me sometimes asks me to bring in her mail while she's "away." But when she's there I never see her anyway. All the lights are off in my building when I get home from work. The man in the adjacent apartment has a television on all the time and I can hear it in my bathroom. I don't see them. Any of them. Just peering things.

Moving vans come and go, always to the same house. All the rest of the houses must have permanent residents because otherwise it wouldn't just be that one house that has the moving van. I mean the peering things have got to be people, right?

Right?

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 13, 2013, 09:28:58 PM
Neighbors? I don't have neighbors I have peering things. Vague and menacing silhouettes in the windows, street lights reflecting on glassy eyes between the slits of the blinds. I have people I see raking leaves, shoveling snow and scraping...something, something scraping that I see from my window. Then when I go down to see them the street is deserted.

The cars move. At night there are more of them and during the day there are less. They are the same cars and they are in different places, but nobody ever drives them. People pass through the street, by the cars, but nobody stops and nobody gets out. One of the cars was in the same spot for two and half years and then it just wasn't.

An old woman downstairs from me sometimes asks me to bring in her mail while she's "away." But when she's there I never see her anyway. All the lights are off in my building when I get home from work. The man in the adjacent apartment has a television on all the time and I can hear it in my bathroom. I don't see them. Any of them. Just peering things.

Moving vans come and go, always to the same house. All the rest of the houses must have permanent residents because otherwise it wouldn't just be that one house that has the moving van. I mean the peering things have got to be people, right?

Right?

Welcome aboard.  Stay out of my frontal lobes, they get kinda irritable when they're into the booze.