News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

First kiddie pron sites, then on to an equally big threat...

Started by Luna, October 26, 2011, 11:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Faust

Good luck to them.
It's about time they did something useful.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

I thought they were DOS-attacking ing facebook on November 5th. Cats are getting spread thin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on October 26, 2011, 02:57:49 PM
I thought they were DOS-attacking ing facebook on November 5th. Cats are getting spread thin.

Apparently the majority of Anonymous disowned that operation, so if it's happening only a small percentage is participating.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Given News International has shown itself not only to be a propaganda machine, but also an actually criminal enterprise, Anonymous is only doing what the police should be doing, if the police weren't inept and politically neutered from taking on connected companies and individuals.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's kind of nice that "FOR GREAT JUSTICE" is actually starting to mean "FOR GREAT JUSTICE".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."