News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

ATTN: whisky (or whiskey) drinkers.

Started by Kai, November 06, 2011, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 07, 2011, 05:51:44 PM
Booker's is the one bourbon for which I will make an exception to my "no more bourbon unless you NEED to fight someone while you're naked and/or wake up covered in blood with random broken bones" rule.
That's a pretty good rule to have, I must say.  :lol:

Luna

Quote from: Richter on November 07, 2011, 05:05:46 PM
Near St. Patty's day we should hold a HIMEOBS weapons familiarization seminar on the subject of scotch. 

I'm in.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Booker's is the one bourbon for which I will make an exception to my "no more bourbon unless you NEED to fight someone while you're naked and/or wake up covered in blood with random broken bones" rule.

This REALLY makes me want to get you and TGRR together and feed you bourbon.

Does that make me a bad friend?  :oops:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 07, 2011, 07:26:30 PM

No, but it DOES make you a bad citizen.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2011, 07:46:50 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 07, 2011, 07:26:30 PM

No, but it DOES make you a bad citizen.

:hammer:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just can't quite get over the idea that you + ECH + bourbon = NAKED MANWRESTLING.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 07, 2011, 07:49:09 PM
I just can't quite get over the idea that you + ECH + bourbon = NAKED MANWRESTLING.

Allow me a preemptive

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

Fuck! I've been looking for that pic for-fucking-EVER!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 07, 2011, 09:05:39 PM
Fuck! I've been looking for that pic for-fucking-EVER!

I plan on making it an emote later tonight, after maybe resizing it.