PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Well, Fuck Me.

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 05, 2014, 06:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 07, 2014, 04:07:53 AM
Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2014, 09:31:31 PM
We didn't live up to his expectations as Really Real Discordians who Went Out There and Did Things, and so he vowed to destroy us.

Also black people are terrible because they take up all the room on buses with their crying children or something.  I can't remember, really.

It was something along the lines of "Black people are irresponsible parents and that's why all Black kids are hooligans", IIRC.

Well, I was wrong.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 04:22:25 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 07, 2014, 04:07:53 AM
Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2014, 09:31:31 PM
We didn't live up to his expectations as Really Real Discordians who Went Out There and Did Things, and so he vowed to destroy us.

Also black people are terrible because they take up all the room on buses with their crying children or something.  I can't remember, really.

It was something along the lines of "Black people are irresponsible parents and that's why all Black kids are hooligans", IIRC.

Well, I was wrong.

Very commendable.  Top-notch.  Well done, that man.

I might even believe you, if you hadn't kicked the door in spouting the same old butthurt.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr. Cow Ass

Oh don't misunderstand me, I still think this board if full of shit. Of all types.

But for that, yea, what else can I say.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 04:31:02 AM
Oh don't misunderstand me, I still think this board if full of shit. Of all types.

"Goodbye"?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dr. Cow Ass

Fuck no. I'm board, and as I said before, I started drinking again. This is the perfect place. Has been since I was in high school.
I bring the Spicy.

Dr. Cow Ass

Common Roge, you know we had some fun times back in the day, as fruitless as they may have been.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 04:42:02 AM
Common Roge, you know we had some fun times back in the day, as fruitless as they may have been.

Is that how you remember it?

In any case, good luck with the whole "drinking again" thing. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 04:40:35 AM
Fuck no. I'm board, and as I said before, I started drinking again. This is the perfect place. Has been since I was in high school.

Let's see...PD is:

Toxic & bitter:  Check.
Dead as yesterday's fish dinner:  Check.
Far more tolerant of, if not in agreement with, your ideas on race:  Check.

Yeah, it's perfect for you.  You should swill booze as fast as you can and post the results.

Dr. Cow Ass

Pffffffffffttt!

Newbies, look up our early threads, I still think they're quite good.

I'm gonna double post this.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 05:05:15 AM

I'm gonna double post this.

Careful, now.  Being a piece of racist filth won't get you banned anymore, but spamming will.

Dr. Cow Ass

Er, seriously sorry then.

I dubb posted it in the PD forum in case there were some that didn't venture to the rants.

Please remove if you feel necessary.

And again, Fuck me... for being a bitch.
I bring the Spicy.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 07, 2014, 05:06:07 AM

Careful, now.  Being a piece of racist filth won't get you banned anymore, but spamming will.

BTW, that's why I love it here  :lol:
I bring the Spicy.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 04:31:02 AM

Oh please, say more. Im a bit of a newcomer myself, it would be great if you could give me a warning on what kind of den of evil this place is.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 07, 2014, 05:11:55 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 07, 2014, 05:06:07 AM

BTW, that's why I love it here  :lol:

Yeah, I figured as much.   It must be nice to find a place where you are welcome to vent your filth.

Raz Tech

Careful, I hear that too much passive aggressive behavior can make your lips fall off.