News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

I made a website

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 13, 2013, 03:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooh nice! It's really about flowers, too; I was expecting it to be a metaphor for something dark. :) Very pretty!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

It's the GO OUTSIDE project I've been working on, finally got it live. There's about a thousand more pictures waiting to get processed and uploaded.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 13, 2013, 03:44:48 AM
It's the GO OUTSIDE project I've been working on, finally got it live. There's about a thousand more pictures waiting to get processed and uploaded.

That's awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I like this a lot. Great photography. :)
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I like the way they load one by one. It makes you slow down and appreciate them - very nice, I thought I smelled the pink rose for a split second!

Very pretty and innocent but also kind of mind-fucky, in a good way.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division