News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Talking = stalking here

Started by EK WAFFLR, May 29, 2012, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 01, 2012, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 01, 2012, 12:49:38 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 01, 2012, 12:32:16 AM

You just made me waste the best part of a minute trying to figure out if that was an ass crack or the back of somebody's knee or elbow.  :argh!:

:lulz:

Did you figure out what it is?

I decided I don't wanna.

Awww. Hint: it's very innocent, really.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"May butts be upon you."
Clear the hanger, prepare for SPACE DOCK.
i just want a fucking werewolf movie without goddamn vampires!
Close enough for government work.
Safety never takes a vacation!
It's always in the last place you look.
Your FACE is *blank*.
This is why daddy has to DRINK to RELAX. (stolen from Venture Bros.)
Man, its like that bathroom was Hiroshima and my ass was the US Air Force. Don't go in there.
OH YEAH I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT.
It burns!
an has has an impact as increased, an it's volume it's the that, policy research that, have apparent research evidence paradox; research soFrosted butts.
rambunctious revelry hybrid
revelry hybrid pariahs demonic pummelled,
rambunctious pursue hounding putrid rambunctious
hungry pariahs demonic hounding putrid pariahs demoni
sickened, make them temples and and rest of and sickened, of whine Time; beating were worlds with dance corpses can sensitive and of soul that drums, and temples vague temples columns that them and And winds only Time; blindly space voiceless, drums, hands, tell. make the cities, inconceivable, temples space the whereunto muffled, gods the is detestable light were of ghosts of spheres gods vague the things; dance rest rocks charnel above whereunto darkness. tell. winds darkness. only monotonous gods A A voiceless, low. up midnights the of — of gods of sensitive piping And of and through midnights of are the monotonous slowly, from detestable soul unlighted winds beating that brush worlds hands half-seen of rocks through only columns — whose of above the sensitive whine writhing darkness. and above Nyarlathotep. columns low. thin, ultimate blindly dance
"Your crying is why Mommy drinks".
FUCKING CUNTING FIDDLESTICKS!
Get busy with the Rizzlas
meanwhile, back in the real world...
If I don't see a zombie apocalypse before I die, I'm hitting god for a refund

The lyrics. If anyone feels like they want to add to it, feel free! Still a week until I travel north to do this.

And seventeen minutes of music.
Talking = Stalking Here
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Oh, and GLITTERSNATCH! I can't find the German Phone Sex file, and the link you provided is broken. Plz halp?

[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

I think they're perfect, no need to add to the words.
It'd be great with some kind of Gibby Haynes-inspired projected backdrop live, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 12, 2012, 03:36:29 AM
I think they're perfect, no need to add to the words.
It'd be great with some kind of Gibby Haynes-inspired projected backdrop live, though.

Ohh. If I can manage that in a week, I'll do it!

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Maybe mix the vocals up a little more? They were a little hard to hear.

I did get a kick of Alty singing Cram's Moosemas song.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 12, 2012, 03:59:40 AM

All the voices you hear are quotes from movies. I'm doing the vocals live, while fucking around with the music and dancing. I still have 13 minutes of music to make, though.

I thought the Moosemas song fit perfectly there!  :lulz:

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 12, 2012, 04:01:36 AM
Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 12, 2012, 03:59:40 AM

All the voices you hear are quotes from movies. I'm doing the vocals live, while fucking around with the music and dancing. I still have 13 minutes of music to make, though.

I thought the Moosemas song fit perfectly there!  :lulz:

Ah, sweet.

Also, yeah, that song's hilarious!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Basic structure of the 30 minutes is done. If anyone has any sounds they want to add to it, gimme gimme gimme! :D

I have put in everything from the sounds thread, except the german phone sex thingy from glitternsatch, which, as mentioned, has disappeared.

[/b]

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 12, 2012, 03:35:33 AM
Oh, and GLITTERSNATCH! I can't find the German Phone Sex file, and the link you provided is broken. Plz halp?

Have no fear my friend.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5zd0e2
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on July 12, 2012, 07:24:19 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 12, 2012, 03:35:33 AM

Have no fear my friend.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5zd0e2

AWESOME, THANKS!
here's the 30 minute edition, still without German Phone Sex, but I'll add it tonight!

http://slesknet.org/MP3/talkingequalsstalkinghere2.mp3

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

PART TWO!
Coming Soon to a UFO Valley near you!

Four minutes of skeletal music, that will be supplemented by live synths and vocals. https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8ngiuh196t36k6/LIVE1.mp3

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

I NEED HALP GUISE. NO IDEA WHERE TO TAKE THIS, LYRICALLY.

[/b]