News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Talking = stalking here

Started by EK WAFFLR, May 29, 2012, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

This is the tread where I bring you the goods from/for the gig I stole your ideas for in Apple talk.

1. since random symbolism seemed to be a prevalent theme, here's the first poster:

2. 3 minutes, 46 seconds of rough material: http://slesknet.org/MP3/demo1/spl2012.mp3

3. TWIDDLESTICKS!

TBC

Edited to add updated poster.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Posting so i can listen later
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Triple Zero

Listening ..

OMG it's got an awesome distorted beat :D (goes on a bit long maybe?)

... ok, LOL hardcore gabber :lulz:

It's great. But where are all the samples we provided? Or is this another project?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Don Coyote

This is....

What this?

Is what?

NewSpag

Let this post signify that the New Spag's interest has been obtained and he is therefore liable to lurk here.
QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 31, 2012, 12:19:43 AM
Listening ..

OMG it's got an awesome distorted beat :D (goes on a bit long maybe?)

... ok, LOL hardcore gabber :lulz:

It's great. But where are all the samples we provided? Or is this another project?
Same project. Haven't finalized the entire sound thingy yet- what you heard is four minutes out of 35 mins. :)

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: NewSpag on May 31, 2012, 07:02:47 AM
Let this post signify that the New Spag's interest has been obtained and he is therefore liable to lurk here.

Sure thing, NewSpag. I will update moar soon.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Disco Pickle

Im with 000 on the goes on too long side.  Love the distortion, and it's a solid beat but 32 and 40 counts without some variations or mix ups is a bit boring, IMO.

Some people go for that sort of thing.

Good start, I'll keep this thread on ma lista.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 31, 2012, 09:17:02 PM
Poster 3.

You just made me waste the best part of a minute trying to figure out if that was an ass crack or the back of somebody's knee or elbow.  :argh!:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 01, 2012, 12:32:16 AM

You just made me waste the best part of a minute trying to figure out if that was an ass crack or the back of somebody's knee or elbow.  :argh!:

:lulz:

Did you figure out what it is?

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 01, 2012, 12:28:19 AM
Im with 000 on the goes on too long side.  Love the distortion, and it's a solid beat but 32 and 40 counts without some variations or mix ups is a bit boring, IMO.

Some people go for that sort of thing.

Good start, I'll keep this thread on ma lista.

I'll keep it in mind. As this is a noise/experimentat/ambient festival, I COULD just press play and run that beat for thirty minutes, but, I'm trying to keep it interesting. Thanks for the feedback!

[/b]

Triple Zero

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 01, 2012, 12:49:38 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 01, 2012, 12:32:16 AM

:lulz:

Did you figure out what it is?

I decided I don't wanna.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.