News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pudding sez "mum why do silly white boys do this shit? Can I pee in their shoes?"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mimi Moon's marxist feminist dialectic brings all the toms to the yard (she especially likes downstairs neighbours very handsome ginger tom)

She won't even ask if it's ok to piss in your shoes.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 26, 2014, 04:24:22 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on September 26, 2014, 03:53:57 AM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 26, 2014, 02:39:52 AM
Quote from: rong on September 25, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
is this a good place to post some non sequiturs?

I just learned that in order to be eligible for a green card under registry status, one would have to have been in the U.S. since 1972. Having lived in the country since I was born (1975), has no effect on deportability.

Also, what are you doing tonight?

I read an article about how minesweepers from Desert Storm have been deported for something as simple as drunk driving... said people were given a green card in exchange of their service.

A felony charge of any kind will do it.

I do hope nobody expected gratitude or even acknowledgement.

They should be thanking US for all the high quality liberation we sprayed over there.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pretty sure there's no rule that says we can't start an Unlimited Bigot Thread.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It certainly seems as if GC, Cowass, and Nihil might enjoy all talking to each other.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

This potential solution pleases me.

Junkenstein

I've toyed with the idea of suggesting just such a thing and would support its creation.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Harder to do on this software than it would be on the old EB&G, if you mean "smash all of their posts into one thread".  They are indeed prolific little maggots.

But it's doable.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 06:52:06 PM
Harder to do on this software than it would be on the old EB&G, if you mean "smash all of their posts into one thread".  They are indeed prolific little maggots.

But it's doable.

That is exactly what I had in mind, if admins have the time and inclination to do so. It would be a delightful pile of steaming crap.

GlompChomp

Wells Fargo are you kidding me lmao  :lulz:

Your hate is misdirected and impotent.

Oh no I have upset the anarchists by saying the bad words and appearing to be racist! Shun the nonbeliever! Get his bank account and ruin him financially from the distance, don't confront him until we have a lynch mob because we are pussies, he's a racist! Definitely! White privilege! White males GRRRRRR IM SO MAD I DONT READ WHAT GLOMPCHOMP SAYS I JUST SAW NIGGER AND BEGAN VIOLENTLY CONVULSING INTO MY BLACK FLAG FUCK FASCISTS

No, you are the fascists.

I have your iris on print Pixie, wearing an antifa shirt and talking about Marxism while attempting to steal my bank info. The FBI hates anarchists and I can give them a call with evidence if what y'all just tried to do. I won't because your impotent rage is misdirected and I think you deserve a second chance, ah but self righteousness needs a scapegoat I suppose.

You're just a bunch of lazy criminals looking for excuses to rip and run.
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.