News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von

Quote from: Hoopla on August 19, 2014, 11:26:50 PM
Quote from: von on August 19, 2014, 11:19:47 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 19, 2014, 08:05:15 PM
The Black Panthers are not the black equivalent of the KKK, in case you didn't get the memo.

save it.

the new black panthers are certainly an infiltrated organisation given their big name and record of allegations such as voter intimidation, etc.

I could care less whether they're black klansmen or not -- the point is that they're man who was thursday tier infiltrated, just like any other big name controversial group.

same with the kkk...

it was mentioned earlier about agents provocateur...with these two groups in town, I think you've got your candidates...

Um, no.  See the thing is the Black Panthers don't erect flaming effigies of hate on people's front lawns. They don't hunt human beings down, cut off their genitals, stuff them in their mouths, and then hang them from trees.

The two organizations are not even remotely similar, and the fact that you think they are says a lot about you. Maybe Stormfront is more your speed?

you're a tremendous fucking faggot.
did you catch the meaning of anything I wrote, or are you just waltzing around wanting to shove your fucking cock down someone's throat when they propose something just because you think you can earn a fucking cookie for attacking a presumed racist?

here, let me restate for you:
both of these groups, regardless of whether they're nut-slicing white hangmen or little innocent revolutionaries for racial equality, are likely infiltrated by the state. with both of them there, this gives their handlers some really interesting fodder for provoking unwarranted violence.

THIS. this is the point: that these two fucking groups are fucking tools for the state.

for your own education, I'd also advise you to research the difference between the historical "old" black panthers and KKK of the 60s and 70s, and contrast them to the unrelated-in-all-but-name New Black Panther Party (an anti-semitic, black nationalist hate group, per SLPC) and the KKK as it has existed since the 1990s.

Salty

Suddenly I don't give a fuck about anything von has to say about anything.

Ok, that was a lie.

I never did.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

You may or may not be racist, you stupid shit.

But you are certainly a homophobe and your deep need for cock is showing. Go explore fuck yourself and GTFO.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

von

Quote from: Alty on August 19, 2014, 11:46:35 PM
You may or may not be racist, you stupid shit.

But you are certainly a homophobe and your deep need for cock is showing. Go explore fuck yourself and GTFO.

my ex boyfriends could tell you otherwise...

Salty

Nephew Twiddleton

Von, whether or not you love the cock, this isn't 4chan. Repeat after me. This. Isn't. 4Chan.

You can't just casually throw slurs around. It's guaranteed to get us to dismiss anything you're saying.

That said, Hoops did miss your point, which I caught the second time you said it. But it did seem at first like you were comparing the two groups ideologically.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

MMIX

Ok, while you guys are arguing about arguing the St Louis police done shot themselves another young black guy

19 August 2014 Last updated at 22:26
Michael Brown shooting: Protests as police kill armed man
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28861149
He had a knife, and he was asking for it. No, really;
QuoteSt Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said witnesses reported the man had been behaving in an erratic manner, and emphasised the officers had a right to defend themselves.

"The suspect turned toward officers, pulled out knife in an overhand grip, told officers to 'shoot me now, kill me now,'" he told reporters.

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Da6s

God damned Al Sharpton is giving Mike Brown's eulogy.

I feel like there's a daytime version of this that's farcical but sometimes feel good and a nighttime version of this shit that is terrifying with flashbacks to racial tensions of the 50s/60s.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

hooplala

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 20, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
Von, whether or not you love the cock, this isn't 4chan. Repeat after me. This. Isn't. 4Chan.

You can't just casually throw slurs around. It's guaranteed to get us to dismiss anything you're saying.

That said, Hoops did miss your point, which I caught the second time you said it. But it did seem at first like you were comparing the two groups ideologically.

No, I totally understood his point and found it to be completely fucking irrelevant to anything being discussed.  He has no evidence either organization is "infiltrated", and he referred to both groups as hate groups. Which one is clearly not.

Please do not mistake me ignoring his point for misunderstanding it.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hoopla on August 20, 2014, 12:34:30 AM

No, I totally understood his point and found it to be completely fucking irrelevant to anything being discussed.  He has no evidence either organization is "infiltrated", and he referred to both groups as hate groups. Which one is clearly not.

Ah, gotcha.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Raz Tech

Regardless of the whole infiltration thing, you can't really say that the new black panthers aren't a hate group.  Unless hate against white people isn't actually hate, but is instead reverse hate.  like reverse racism, which is actually just racism.
Anyways, I'm not saying that the two are comparable, because the KKK have done way more fucked up things than the BPP have, but they aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows.

Here's one of their leaders taking about how bad he would like to kill white people, even if he has to start with just babies.
(nsfw) Kill the Crackers, Kill them all: http://youtu.be/DDb2byj74oY

von

Quote from: Raz Tech on August 20, 2014, 01:21:03 AM

Regardless of the whole infiltration thing, you can't really say that the new black panthers aren't a hate group.  Unless hate against white people isn't actually hate, but is instead reverse hate.  like reverse racism, which is actually just racism.
Anyways, I'm not saying that the two are comparable, because the KKK have done way more fucked up things than the BPP have, but they aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows.

Here's one of their leaders taking about how bad he would like to kill white people, even if he has to start with just babies.
(nsfw) Kill the Crackers, Kill them all: http://youtu.be/DDb2byj74oY

I'm going to disagree strongly with this yet again.

"The" modern ku klux klan is in fact a series of small, incompetent groups that have very VERY little to do with the post-1915 "second klan" that most people think of when they think of the segregation/civil rights era KKK.
For the most part, these variegated modern klans are just loud mouthed racist propaganda pushers and protesters, and in reality, aren't that far removed from the NBPP in terms of the scope of their operations. The most these modern klans have really done in terms of violent atrocities has been a beating or two between all of these organisations since 1990. The majority of their IRL activities is nothing more than embarassingly fail-filled protests...
references:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/knights-of-the-ku-klux-klan
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/imperial-klans-of-america
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/church-of-the-national-knights-of-the-ku-klux-klan
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/brotherhood-of-klans

concerning the NBPP:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/new-black-panther-party

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

I am still wanting to know how any of this justifies arresting reporters.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.