News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cram, this is wonderful!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

first set of postergasm photos is up:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/22982051@N03/42rAiB

we ran out of light and didn't get as many good shots as we'd like, but it's a start.

That was fun! The people in McDonalds were all very amused by our awesome facial hair.

Cain

I actually have my printer working...I'll see what I can get done tomorrow (might need to buy some sellotape though....)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh happy happy! This is something I can participate in. It's very much like larding, except that rather than having specific victims beneficiaries, the PUBLIC is your beneficiary!

LARD THE WORLD

WITH THOUGHTS
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 19, 2008, 11:38:12 PMfirst set of postergasm photos is up:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/22982051@N03/42rAiB

we ran out of light and didn't get as many good shots as we'd like, but it's a start.

That was fun! The people in McDonalds were all very amused by our awesome facial hair.

great pics!

btw i gotta warn you, flickr sucks partly in that (i recently discovered) with a free account, you can have only three sets. yes, that's right.
but you can still upload as many photos as you like and tag them, though.

btw, any idea why they're not showing up here: ?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/postergasm/

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Triple Zero

yes. now they are here too.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cain

Well, thats good.

Since I slept in for 13 hours, and can't find my gloves, I wont be postergasming today.  But I'll have some shit ready to go for tomorrow, for sure.

Cramulus

Quote from: triple zero on January 20, 2008, 12:09:05 PM
btw, any idea why they're not showing up here: ?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/postergasm/

according to flickr, it takes 24-48 hours for tagged photos to get noticed by the spiders.

Didn't know about the three sets. That's bogus. What's the difference between a set and a group, anyway?

Triple Zero

i havent played with groups yet, but as far as i can figure, a set is a collection of your own pictures, and a group is a bunch of pictures from multiple accounts?

instead of sets, i'm just tagging my pics with a tag that indicates what "set" they belong to. the only downside seems to be that you can't sort them (meaning if you upload them in chronological order, you're gonna view them last-to-first).

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

LAWL!!!!

Most excellent! We had planned an outing but the 2 degree weather forced a Cabal Revolt. Ah well, regrouping and implementation are imminent.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Similar conditions here.  I nearly had to cancel my traditional morning coffee the weather here is so bad.  The air should not attempt to freeze around you while you walk down the road.

Cramulus

the replies to postergasm on 23ae are reminding me why I hang out here and not on other allegedly Discordian sites.

Quoteoracor - that makes no sense. that's not to say that it should, but if you really want to waste time you need to put more, or less, ink into it. less is a poster similar to the one above but simply reading: two. more is a full color print of textless content that is completely irrelevent yet somehow completely visible over anything else. there should be no recognizable symbolism involved at all. a "missing" poster containing a blank space where the missing article, animal or person would be and a phone number might also have some substantial effect. posters soaked in kerosene and set on fire are also effective, if they are posters depicting an image or picture of fire and nothing else. eye images are never practical, but i'm not permitted to explain why.
1/20/2008 9:33:49 PM

Cramulus - okay do it - and be sure to take pictures of it, it sounds really great.
1/20/2008 9:41:54 PM

oracor - by nature i have no intention of doing anything whatsoever. furthermore, i don't own a camera, but your appreciation of sound is recognized. cheers.
1/21/2008 1:16:53 PM

lol - all theory, no action.

the reply to the OMGASM POST started off much better, but then went sharply downhill as well.

But that's the internet for ya.