News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

name my netbook!

Started by Triple Zero, February 10, 2012, 01:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Skoek!

Which is pronounced like skidding tires when the breaks are slammed.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

Once upon a time, I was obsessed with handles and usernames that were more like visual art

I had an AIM screen name that was something like "IlllIlllIIIlllIl". I thought it was cool because how do you pronounce that? It looked kind of like a barcode, not a noun.

AFK

I never figured you for a Prince fan.  ;)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on February 10, 2012, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 10, 2012, 03:53:24 PM
I have no idea what my computer is called anymore. Yummy Finger, maybe, or Pickle Meat.

I love you so hard. The thing is: I sorta understand where your head was at when you came up with those.

:lol: I love words that sound great together!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on February 10, 2012, 05:38:08 PM
Once upon a time, I was obsessed with handles and usernames that were more like visual art

I had an AIM screen name that was something like "IlllIlllIIIlllIl". I thought it was cool because how do you pronounce that? It looked kind of like a barcode, not a noun.

OMG SO THAT WAS YOU :eek:

BTW is it weird that when I just shut off my old netbook to go and play with my new I felt kind of sad? I mean I took the thing with me nearly everywhere for the past three years until recently when bits started coming off and I couldnt really do that anymore, it contains so much of my life and ... on the other hand maybe it's because so many things also happened during that time period and it sort of mostly aligns with the time I spent with Kirschtorte. In fact she alerted me to the special offer when I needed a new computer after the fire. Maybe that's it, cause I never really felt such when getting a new mobile phone, though they are pretty similar in the sense that you carry them around everywhere and contain a lot of personal info. Though I did like that old netbook way more than I did any of my phones :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 10, 2012, 09:47:58 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on February 10, 2012, 05:38:08 PM

OMG SO THAT WAS YOU :eek:

That was my exact reaction, except then I remembered that IlllIlllIlll! was a user on my old BBS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

I'm fairly sure I had someone like that on my ICQ or MSN contact list. Given that Cram probably only used AIM it was probably not him. (I only started using AIM when I got to PD cause most Americans did. I always used an IM program that would support all protocols, first Trillian later Pidgin)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.