News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Your Sex Life In 2012

Started by Cramulus, January 24, 2012, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

"However, Equation 1.30 was derived using the RC circuit in Figure 1.27, whereas we now have an LCR circuit."

So, I'm going to be having sex with robots??
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Richter

"You shall fight like this in close combat (krieg):"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Juana

"Pour oil and vinegar into the selfsame bowl,
you could not say they mix in friendship, but fight on."

Hmm, sounds like foe yay in my future.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

President Television

From Neuromancer:

"Souvenir," Molly said. "I noticed you were always looking at 'em."
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nephew Twiddleton

He had a bruise under one eye--when he prodded it, experimentally, with one finger, he found it hurt deeply--and a swollen lower lip.

American Gods.

:sad:

The swollen lip I can deal with, but I'm pretty sure I don't want a bruised nutsack.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

"Cows didn't care if you said ain't or mixed your tenses, they didn't care who was the commander in Chief of the goddamn Army of the Potomac during the goddamn Civil War, and as for math, his own for chrissakes father couldn't add two fifths and one half if it meant the firing squad."

what :eek: 

Cain

You gonna have sex with a cow.  A high-ranking Union cow, to boot.

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Or maybe Cain meant this kinda Union:

Freeky

Disco Pickle

"Any externally applied heat source will result in an increase in its body temperature and a drop in resistance"

:lulz:

From the text book Introductory Circuit Analysis
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

This thread has taught me that science books are really dirty if you read them the right way.

AFK

"Face Facts"

Working from home so my copy of the Book of SG was most handy. 

This happens to be the page featuring the picture of the family with a bunch of Third-eye kids so I'm not sure if that means anything. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: Xaz on January 24, 2012, 11:53:35 PM
'And then there wasn't even that any more.'

I thought I was being clever by picking Illuminatus!  :horrormirth:

I had strongly considered picking out an explicit line from Illuminatus, noting what page it was on, and having the OP point to that page number. Just because it's a safe bet that SOMEBODY on this forum has Illuminatus on their desk.