News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeonWytch

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on October 20, 2016, 04:20:22 PM
Cool avatar NeonWytch
Quote from: Xaz on October 20, 2016, 04:15:52 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you are in the right place.
Quote from: LMNO on October 20, 2016, 04:22:31 PM
Heya, new person!

Thank ya kindly for the greetings, frienderinos!

It's kinda odd, actually talking to you people (Mostly just Xaz and LMNO, no offense Mithradates). I spent a lot of the time that the mods took to finalize my registration sifting through old threads, and so I've spent a large portion of the last 48 hours reading about you guyses misadventures like some kind of surreal, orange shitting, meme-spewing, screamy, early-to-mid 2000s version of the Adventures of Amir Hamza.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Junkenstein

You know the drill then, please state horrible mental deficiencies and prejudices for the class.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

NeonWytch

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 20, 2016, 05:41:01 PM
You know the drill then, please state horrible mental deficiencies and prejudices for the class.
Mental deficiencies? Well, I have a bad case of degeneracy (Specifically the tranny kind), but the chemo has been effective in treating it.

As far as prejudices go, I have a seething hatred towards the people who sift through my trash at night trying to dig up dirt on me.
Jokes on them, the only thing I throw away is praise and microwave dinners that I decided I hadn't quite grown desperate enough to eat after cooking them.

Junkenstein

Appreciated, will update your file accordingly.

3 points for going for more than a couple of posts without screaming racism, it's a refreshing change.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

NeonWytch

Is that screaming racist things, accusing people of racism, or some strange mix of both?

Have the last few newbies been that bad? :sad:

LMNO

Somehow, Discordia has been discovered by the alt-right, and they made their own little nest.

I mean sure, everyone's a discordian, and we all have our own Discordia, but that doesn't mean I want to have dinner with them.

Junkenstein

It's around 2 in every 5 or so that are just batshit insane and have a serious grudge against "Those people".

They usually start a couple of posts after I say hello which is why I mainly leave it to others now.

LMNO

Junkenstein

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2016, 09:52:56 PM
If you enjoyed that, you have to check out the remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw

What even is this?  What the fuck?  Why is anything?  People are amazing sometimes.  :lol:

Cain

Quote from: NeonWytch on October 20, 2016, 04:56:05 PM
Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on October 20, 2016, 04:20:22 PM
Cool avatar NeonWytch
Quote from: Xaz on October 20, 2016, 04:15:52 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you are in the right place.
Quote from: LMNO on October 20, 2016, 04:22:31 PM
Heya, new person!

Thank ya kindly for the greetings, frienderinos!

It's kinda odd, actually talking to you people (Mostly just Xaz and LMNO, no offense Mithradates). I spent a lot of the time that the mods took to finalize my registration sifting through old threads, and so I've spent a large portion of the last 48 hours reading about you guyses misadventures like some kind of surreal, orange shitting, meme-spewing, screamy, early-to-mid 2000s version of the Adventures of Amir Hamza.

Sorry.  We had to test you for rabies. But you're not frothing at the mouth, so you're probably not infected.

Cain

Quote from: Freeky on October 20, 2016, 10:29:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2016, 09:52:56 PM
If you enjoyed that, you have to check out the remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw

What even is this?  What the fuck?  Why is anything?  People are amazing sometimes.  :lol:

It's Alex Jones, explaining how the Illuminati use the DMT.

The Good Reverend Roger

The two spags did their thing in the late Fifties.

This pedantry has been brought to you by Shut Up, the Journal of American Horrorology™.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NeonWytch

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2016, 12:11:38 AM
The two spags did their thing in the late Fifties.

This pedantry has been brought to you by Shut Up, the Journal of American Horrorology™.
Fuck.
Time to commit sudoku. 
Goodbye new friends, it's been fun.