News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

I demand great justice!

Started by Cain, May 10, 2005, 05:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The local bookstopre put Sun-Tzu in the business section.  They're lucky he isnt alive today or he's probably kick their arses about the place.  I've decided I'm going to hit every business student I see tomorrow, just for that.

agent compassion

:?

I'm glad you're over there then, 'cause Reset's a business student, and he hits back.  :twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Open Bar

Quote from: ScribeThe local bookstopre put Sun-Tzu in the business section.  They're lucky he isnt alive today or he's probably kick their arses about the place.  I've decided I'm going to hit every business student I see tomorrow, just for that.

dude, putting sun tzu into 'business' could be considered a mis-file....but good strategy is good strategy and can be applied in numerous ways. i would think old sunny boy would admire someone who understood the concept of 'transfer of training'.

'cuz you don't appreciate the value of your basic skills until you're a thousand miles from home.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: ScribeThe local bookstopre put Sun-Tzu in the business section.  They're lucky he isnt alive today or he's probably kick their arses about the place.  I've decided I'm going to hit every business student I see tomorrow, just for that.

Oh, hell...looks like a new management fad is on the way.

Genghis Khan is going to feel all blue, again.  They used him like a cheap whore in the 80s, and just DUMPED him.

Heartless.  Totally heartless.  WALL STREET, THOU ART FICKLE!

Cain

Quote from: The Open Bar
dude, putting sun tzu into 'business' could be considered a mis-file....but good strategy is good strategy and can be applied in numerous ways. i would think old sunny boy would admire someone who understood the concept of 'transfer of training'.

'cuz you don't appreciate the value of your basic skills until you're a thousand miles from home.

Yes...you could see it that way.  But then you get macho idiots doing Business degrees thinking they are acting like "warriors", and I end up wanting to give them a clip around the ear, or have a heart attack from my blood pressure.

agent compassion

Yeah like that whole "Power Tie" bullshit in the 80s.

"I'm tough! See, my tie is RED! Ooooh, scary!"

:lol:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: agent compassionYeah like that whole "Power Tie" bullshit in the 80s.

"I'm tough! See, my tie is RED! Ooooh, scary!"

I think you just made Donald cry.

He won't be up to firing some reality whore tonight. :evil:

hooplala

Perhaps a fellow Discordian had already been there and decided to do a bit of recreational re-stocking . . . ?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSC

Perhaps a fellow Discordian had already been there and decided to do a bit of recreational re-stocking . . . ?

"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."

LMNO

Not even close.  Now, putting Sun Tzu in the Children's section...

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: LMNONot even close.  Now, putting Sun Tzu in the Children's section...

No...THE RELIGION SECTION.

Cain

Quote from: LMNONot even close.  Now, putting Sun Tzu in the Children's section...

:lol:  :twisted:

Ghost In The Machine

I feel a trip to the bookstore coming on...

agent compassion

Quote from: GitMoI feel a trip to the bookstore coming on...

::cluck cluck cluck cluck::

:shock:  Uh oh....

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: agent compassion
Quote from: GitMoI feel a trip to the bookstore coming on...

::cluck cluck cluck cluck::

:shock:  Uh oh....

What's the use of dreaming up great gags, if you don't go out and DO them?

I think I'll also put L Borgia's biography in the DIY section. :twisted: