News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Secrets of Cabala Revealed In Discordia*

Started by Mangrove, May 24, 2005, 08:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has Mangrove finally lost it?

Yes
1 (8.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Did he have it to begin with?
11 (91.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 31, 2005, 08:33:04 PM

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii
Quote from: Great Teacher Largo
carve up an X and you get L V X  or 'light' in Latin (plus the related gnostic mysteries of IAO)

You, sir, are now in the Committe for Obfuscation.

Your salary is the standard fare, 1 pfennig a year.

IO PONTIFEX MAXIMUS MANGROVVS! REGIS!

why thank you....(what's the £ to pfennig exchange rate at the moment anyway?)

Er, hrm.  I'm not familiar with current English monetary rates.  The only rates of currency for England I ever learned were old, old feudal systems of exchange, and I don't remember those.  However... I should say no more than a sixpence a year, if you still have those?
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

High Inquisitor of the LMNO Society of Discordians (LSD)

It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

This Poster is Owned and Operated by the Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

LMNO

GREAT TEACHER LARGO
equates to:
73 | 104 | 33
and when added to single digits:
1 | 5 | 6  (A Great Teacher = Largo (1+5 = 6!!!)  Behold the mysteries of the universe!)
And when added together to single digits:
1 + 5 + 6 = 12.  1+2=3.

And we all know that 1 by 2 by 3 are the key measurements in the first three dimensions of the great Tycho MA, and its many incarnations, and thus LMNO himself!

Therefore, I submit my username as proof that LMNO is a manifestation of the Buddha, hopefully the Buddha named Miroku, who shall come to Earth to teach the True Dharma!

Thus, LMNO is here to show us all the path to enlightenment.

Therefore, I am now creating a NEW CABAL, the LMNO Society of Discordians!  I shall be the High Inquisitor of the LSD, and all are welcome to partake of the bounty that is LSD!

1 2 3!  L S D!  LMNO is come to Set Us Free!

Wooooo!

This is true.  Except for the Buddha part.  The name's not Miroku.

DJRubberducky

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviiY = 15  (sorry).  consider yourself existing again.

Btw - D.J. gives us 22.
22 is a multiple of the thelemic/discordian value of 11
22 has the value of X which is representative of the 'unknown quanity' in algebra......so maybe you don't exist!

Thus DJ you are the unknown quantity of light. Are you a particle? Are you a wave? It makes sense that ducks travel on waves!
*poof*

Ah, much better, thanks. :D

As for being an unknown quantity, that would tie in nicely to the fact that I am not (a DJ, nor a duck, nor made of rubber), and yet I am (DJRubberducky).

Oh, and my birthday was on the 22nd.  Oooooooo! :D

(I know that under some branch of numerology my real first name also reduces to 4, but I think it does so by way of a 13 rather than a 22.)

I may edit this post if I find something fascinating using this system with my real first name.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: LMNO
GREAT TEACHER LARGO
equates to:
73 | 104 | 33
and when added to single digits:
1 | 5 | 6  (A Great Teacher = Largo (1+5 = 6!!!)  Behold the mysteries of the universe!)
And when added together to single digits:
1 + 5 + 6 = 12.  1+2=3.

And we all know that 1 by 2 by 3 are the key measurements in the first three dimensions of the great Tycho MA, and its many incarnations, and thus LMNO himself!

Therefore, I submit my username as proof that LMNO is a manifestation of the Buddha, hopefully the Buddha named Miroku, who shall come to Earth to teach the True Dharma!

Thus, LMNO is here to show us all the path to enlightenment.

Therefore, I am now creating a NEW CABAL, the LMNO Society of Discordians!  I shall be the High Inquisitor of the LSD, and all are welcome to partake of the bounty that is LSD!

1 2 3!  L S D!  LMNO is come to Set Us Free!

Wooooo!

This is true.  Except for the Buddha part.  The name's not Miroku.

I apologise.  Miroku is the Japanese name for the Buddha Maitreya.
"Any sufficiently tentacled spheroid is indistinguishable from the Great Cthulhu." -- Watashi

"Never attribute to Cthulhu what can adequately be explained by Dagon." -- Miskatonic Razor

"Everything but Sterility can be inherited.  None of your direct ancestors died childless." -- Red Queen

Note to filmmakers of the future: bad dialog leads to anger, bad directing leads to hatred, shallow action sequences lead to suffering. Farming out a movie to a corporation of computer animators is a path to the dark side of filmmaking.

LMNO

Close, but no.  Try again, grasshopper.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: LMNOClose, but no.  Try again, grasshopper.

Wiki is lying to me again?

I really hate to go digging through all the Buddhism books laying around to find the name.

LMNO

All is Revealed in the Discordian Kaballah...

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: LMNOAll is Revealed in the Discordian Kaballah...

Too much crap is happening outside of the Wired for me to deal with this at the moment.  However, I will look into it.

Mangrove

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviii should've known! i had the scrid pc enhanced....

[/URL][/img]

look at the scrid pic up close
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Great Teacher Largo

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviii should've known! i had the scrid pc enhanced....

[/URL][/img]

look at the scrid pic up close

You mean?

/me lets the Turkey whisper his ominous secret into his ear.

Astounding.

/me feeds the Turkey to the Shoggoth.

Mangrove

Great Teacher Largo

[Obi Wan]That scrid is our last hope?[/Obi Wan]

Iron Sulfide

scrid bears the mark of creation.

a scrid is creation from destruction (refuse/ "waste")

thelemites are gay. their tantric practices say so.

i'm not a thelemite. i'm also not a lyrian.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Mangrove

Quote from: Saint*Bastard (Deceased)scrid bears the mark of creation.

thank you!  someone finally saw the special scridian birthmark.

Zurtok Khan

I am bad at math.

What does Zurtok equal?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain