News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

My Fault (Angry Hippy Poetry)

Started by Zurtok Khan, June 16, 2005, 09:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!  Sensitive Nu-Metal!

Anonymous

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Zurtok Khan
and I'm not going to take it
so now it's my fault
(no, it's everyone's fault)
and now you're just going to take it out on me.....
Sounds more like angry hippy poetry to me.  I guess in myhead I heard an angry voice, not an emo voice, not a whiney voice.  The voice of someone deciding that other people's fuck up's and attitudes are not hir fault.  The voice of someone taking their power back, taking control of their life and their peace of mind back.  I liked it :D

Why thank you El, at least you learned to read, unlike everyone else here...  :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anonymous
so now it's my fault
Sounds more like angry hippy poetry to me.  I guess in myhead I heard an angry voice, not an emo voice, not a whiney voice.  The voice of someone deciding that other people's fuck up's and attitudes are not hir fault.  The voice of someone taking their power back, taking control of their life and their peace of mind back.  I liked it :D

Why thank you El, at least you learned to read, unlike everyone else here...  :twisted:

I was only pulling your....

...EEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Anonymous
so now it's my fault

You wanted to pull on my what?  Sexual harASSment!  You're going in the slammer this time, you dirty, dirty old man!!!  El, help me here, I want to put him in a maximum security prison so he can have his ass raped by a large man named Bubbha.  Well, that is as long as he's not in a cell with Pedro.  Then he and Pedro would be ass raping Bubbha.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

You wanted to pull on my what?  Sexual harASSment!  You're going in the slammer this time, you dirty, dirty old man!!!  El, help me here, I want to put him in a maximum security prison so he can have his ass raped by a large man named Bubbha.  Well, that is as long as he's not in a cell with Pedro.  Then he and Pedro would be ass raping Bubbha.
HippyZ, I am not getting in between you and Rog, you are on your own there.  I didn't think your poem was emo, but if you fuck with Rog, you are on your own.  I am not sure what he was trying to pull on, though...

Wait, did you mean me or LMNO, this gets so confusing.  How about, if you mean me, call me Ellie, easier to type than Eldora :wink:

Zurtok Khan

HippyZ, I am not getting in between you and Rog, you are on your own there.  I didn't think your poem was emo, but if you fuck with Rog, you are on your own.  I am not sure what he was trying to pull on, though...

Wait, did you mean me or LMNO, this gets so confusing.  How about, if you mean me, call me Ellie, easier to type than Eldora :wink:

Pfft, I'm not afraid of Rog, he's just an Emo opie!  And, besides the only people I'm afraid of are the one's who have my address (yes, I phear teh Gnimbly). And, I was refering to you Ellie.  LMNO is also an emo opie.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Which brings up another question, how long has the term Opie been in use?  I saw the movie, well it was on and I was mostly ignoring it, Major Paine and he called one of the white kids Opie :shock:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Is that like the prison version of Buddha?

The Good Reverend Roger

Pfft, I'm not afraid of Rog, he's just an Emo opie!  And, besides the only people I'm afraid of are the one's who have my address (yes, I phear teh Gnimbly). And, I was refering to you Ellie.  LMNO is also an emo opie.

Nothing to be afraid of, here.  :twisted:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anonymous

That was precisely the point I was trying to make.  It's much better if you let go of all attachments and let Bubbha take you all natural like  :twisted:

Donkeyotay

I know where you work you dirty faerie hippy :twisted:

LMNO

Quote from: Zurtok KhanLMNO is also an emo opie.

[Sting in Dune]

I WILL kill him!

[/Sting in Dune]

fluffy

Quote from: Zurtok KhanAnd, besides the only people I'm afraid of are the one's who have my address (yes, I phear teh Gnimbly).

pphhhhffffffftttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
gnimbley is a softie
i have your address, too
ph3ar the bunny!

gnimbley

Sorry Khan, but fluffy is my secretary and she knows everything.

Quote from: Zurtok KhanPlease, no pipebombs, mailbombs, or strange radioactive objects.

fluffy?

fluffy!

Stop!

Get away from that mailbox!

For the love of...

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Fnordiscordia

Is that like the prison version of Buddha?

"You know how people always flip out and believe they're Jesus? How come nobody flip out and believes they're Buddha? Especially in this country, where more people resemble Buddha?
'I'm Buddha.'
'Yer Bubba!'
'I'm Buddha now. I've only got to change three letters on my belt buckle.'
[/Bill Hicks]
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!