News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Big Wheel Keep on Turnin'?

Started by Eve, June 19, 2013, 03:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

At least they were kind enough to leave it on blocks instead of sitting on the undercarriage?

It's more like a dingy aluminum lining than a silver lining, but hey.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Cain

Like I said in IRC, it could have been worse: they could have left your wheels and stolen the rest of the car.

Eve

A dingy aluminum lining is better than none at all! Here's hoping the tow truck didn't do too much damage to her.

Cain drives correct motorcycle, of course--it certainly could have been worse. (My mom seemed to think it would have been better if they had stolen the whole thing? I don't understand her logic there.)

Hi LMNO!
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Left

Quote from: Eve on June 20, 2013, 08:55:20 AM
A dingy aluminum lining is better than none at all! Here's hoping the tow truck didn't do too much damage to her.

Cain drives correct motorcycle, of course--it certainly could have been worse. (My mom seemed to think it would have been better if they had stolen the whole thing? I don't understand her logic there.)

Hi LMNO!
I'm sorry about your wheels, that sucks.
It would have been good to have the whole thing stolen if it was insured, I suppose...
Are the wheels covered?
I've never had my wheels stolen
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Usually if the whole car is stolen the insurance company will just give you a check for the Blue Book value, whereas if it's damaged (ie, the wheels being stolen) you have to pay a deductible and then they cover the rest of the cost of the repair.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."