News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Twid's non-sonic artwork

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, May 27, 2012, 06:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

This is a sketch I did. It was a pitch for cover art for the upcoming album. It was rejected because it was considered too busy. Though, Pat gave two funny comments about it:

"I didn't know you could draw." and "Honestly, I was expecting you to bring in a piece of shit."

The photo's not that great because of phone camera, but on the far right, the erased space is the rising sun.

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

:) Thanks!

With the exception of the light house and some other alterations, that's Boston's skyline. I'll post more illustrations as I draw and/or come across them. I'm not a particularly good painter, but I might upload one or two- I did a decent copy of a Magritte painting senior year of high school.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on May 27, 2012, 06:47:55 PM
Hey, that was my comment.  :lol:

I'M IN UR INTERNETZ, STEALIN UR COMMENTS
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel